More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 July 02, 21:12:44

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540275 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6519 Members
Latest Member: Gegahex
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  Oops! You Broke It!
| | | |-+  LTR not changing
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: LTR not changing  (Read 2944 times)
artemisia
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
LTR not changing
« on: 2007 February 23, 17:32:34 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

This problem was noted by someone over a month ago in the Podium but not resolved (at least not on that thread.) The problem is that, since I installed Pets, LTR doesn't change over time; it remains steadily at 0 (or whatever it's been initially set at.) Searching the BBS produces one person who claims it's a hack conflict, but doesn't list the hack (which isn't a lot of help; given the number of hacks I have, taking them out even using the halving method - take half out, then half of the half, etc) will take forever. I can provide a list of all the hacks in my system; however, if anyone has any suggestions/knows what may be causing this, I'd really appreciate it. This doesn't seem to produce an error log; therefore, I can't post one.

I have all EPs and SPs, although I haven't installed the Pets patch. Most of my hacks come from MATY, although I do have SimWardrobe's automatic bill payer, a few XPTL hacks (mostly relating to Pets), Smonaff's buyable potions, and Christianlov's kitten/puppy creator and pet age changer, as well as the kitten killer. I've already searched for hacks with the words 'rel' or 'decay' in them, figuring that they'd be the most likely culprits, but the only hacks I have with those words are the askrelstatuscontroller and askrelstatus. As far as I know, all my hacks are up to date.

Again, if anyone can help, I'd really appreciate it.

Thanks,
Julie
SaraMK
Nefarious!
Terrible Twerp

Playing again.

View Profile
Re: LTR not changing
« Reply #1 on: 2007 February 23, 20:44:08 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Squinge's relationship decay hack apparently freezes LTR scores as part of some kind of conflict. I'm not sure on the details since I just read about it somewhere, and don't use the hack myself. You might want to check if you have it. It's something about no friends warnings or something like that. Search your hacks for "friend," and "warning."

Fail.
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2007 February 24, 04:36:02 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Work of the non-awesome. Remove non-awesome things and update everything else.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
artemisia
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2007 February 25, 07:56:47 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Found the problem. Enemiesaccumulate seems to be what's causing it. Thanks for the suggestions.
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2007 February 25, 07:59:27 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Found the problem. Enemiesaccumulate seems to be what's causing it. Thanks for the suggestions.
Then you should update to the new version, because I certainly don't have this problem.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: