More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 June 25, 23:19:35

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540275 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6519 Members
Latest Member: Gegahex
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  Oops! You Broke It!
| | | |-+  Popping off School Bus with Error Log
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Popping off School Bus with Error Log  (Read 2338 times)
Magicmoon
Querulous Quidnunc

View Profile
Popping off School Bus with Error Log
« on: 2007 February 27, 16:26:25 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Last night I updated a few mods, then started getting this error. I don't understand it, so I don't know who to ask about it. I'd appreciate anyone pointing me in the right direction.

The child is living with his student parents on campus in a rental house. He has a fear of not missing the bus. Every morning he gets on the bus, the "at school" appears briefly on his icon, then he pops back off of the bus and this error occurs. He does NOT take an asp hit on missing the bus. After hitting reset on the error dialog, the child behaves normally at home. There is no "at school" icon on his picture. (with some errors, I've seen the at school or at work icon stay on the pic all day even though they are at home). Later in the day I get the dialog that the kid missed school and he takes a grade hit.

This is a new neighborhood, made according to MATY clean neighborhood tutorial and empty templates. This is the only child in the neighborhood, so I can't do any comparison tests with other lots or the main hood. I did move this family from one lot to another in the Uni hood and the error still occurs.
« Last Edit: 2007 February 27, 21:18:56 by J. M. Pescado » Logged

Running: Sims2, University, Nightlife, OFB, Pets, Seasons, BV, FT and AL
syberspunk
Heretic
Terrible Twerp

ISTJ - what a crazy random happenstance

View Profile WWW
Re: Popping off School Bus with Error Log
« Reply #1 on: 2007 February 27, 17:15:32 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

This must be related to the harder grades hack.  If you're using an InTeen version, you may have to check it.  Or... if it's not loading last, then... it maybe InTeen itself?

It doesn't match the code from my version... but this BHAV is definitely included in the harder grades hack.

Ste

Magicmoon
Querulous Quidnunc

View Profile
Re: Popping off School Bus with Error Log
« Reply #2 on: 2007 February 27, 17:41:31 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thank you for taking the time to look at it this log. Yes, the Inteen version of harder, harder grades is one of the updates I did last night, so I'll go back to that thread and try to follow the link to report the problem.

While updating this mod, I noticed a warning to make sure that Inteen mods are loaded AFTER Inteen. I had a subfolder called hacks with all the mods, then the Inteen subfolder within the Downloads folder. Since I use NTFS I realized that my Inteen mods that are contained in the Hacks folder would be loading in before Inteen. So I changed things so I have Hacks, Inteenimator, then Inteenimator Mods in the download folder. So now my Inteen mods are loading last.  So I don't know if the problem is loading order, or the updated Post-Pets harderharder grades, if it was updated. That particular download page is difficult to tell when the last updates were done.

Thanks again for your help.

Running: Sims2, University, Nightlife, OFB, Pets, Seasons, BV, FT and AL
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: