More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 July 05, 20:12:33

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540275 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6519 Members
Latest Member: Gegahex
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  Wanted: One object mesher
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Wanted: One object mesher  (Read 2341 times)
Countess
baratron
Heretic
Knuckleheaded Knob

I love Pokemon! Thus I am a Heretic!

View Profile WWW
Wanted: One object mesher
« on: 2007 February 09, 14:45:43 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Everyone who can't mesh objects feel free to stop looking now Grin.

I'm looking for someone to make me some keytars for a Sims music video. A keytar is a keyboard that can be strapped on to the musician like a guitar. This allows the musician to walk around while playing the keyboard, something that is not currently possible in Sims 2 as all keyboards must be played sitting down.

I imagine "all" you'd need to do is remesh the guitar - or possibly the bass - that's already in the game. It doesn't matter about the sound, as I'll be videoing with the game sound turned off.

I'm pretty sure this is the keytar that the real-life band use, though I can get you a bunch more pictures.

So - anyone want to take it on? I'm looking for a reasonably quick turnaround, like within a month. You will win a very prominent credit in the video, and probably free CDs or other merchandise from the band if you care for that type of music.

* Pescado is batshit crazy, and thus it's not safe to say what he could or would do. Tongue

Pescado: You're a weird and freaky Baratron.
Pescado: Also, all Baratrons suck.

Read my Sims 2 stories!
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: