More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 June 29, 21:41:59

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540275 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6519 Members
Latest Member: Gegahex
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  Custom default eyes not being used many times?
0 Members and 5 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Custom default eyes not being used many times?  (Read 10373 times)
maxon
Obtuse Oaf

Unrepentant Inteenimator User - Kitten Killer.

View Profile
Re: Custom default eyes not being used many times?
« Reply #25 on: 2007 January 10, 14:27:53 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Regarding the flashy blue Dr Pixel mesh - I had this when Pets first came out but I changed appearance a few times with the sims that were affected and it seems to have settled down.  At least the problem has disappeared.  I didn't even know there was a new version of the mesh available though I think I'll go and DL it now.  I dunno ... I cleared out all the corruptable files just afterwards - groups.cache, cigen.package and so on.  Maybe that was it?

Inteen for AL, yay!
OpiumGirl
Feckless Fool

View Profile
Re: Custom default eyes not being used many times?
« Reply #26 on: 2007 January 13, 15:41:09 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I actually constantly have to go and delete those cigen and cache files....Many times my game won't start if I don't.  It used to happen every single time before Pets came out, but it is a LITTLE bit better now, lol. (I can't imagine how those who are computer illiterate would have ever known to delete those...so, I'm sure EA got a lot of cries about "my game won't starttttttt!", lol)
Anyway, it isn't fixed with the deletion of those corruptible files, but I will continue to change their appearances everytime I see the problem and keep my fingers crossed that the problem will just disappear!  Roll Eyes
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: