More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 July 03, 00:57:09

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540275 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6519 Members
Latest Member: Gegahex
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  Is this jump bug in Pets? (Losing autonomy) - Attached error log
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Is this jump bug in Pets? (Losing autonomy) - Attached error log  (Read 2955 times)
Lion
Knuckleheaded Knob

View Profile
Is this jump bug in Pets? (Losing autonomy) - Attached error log
« on: 2006 December 20, 01:01:07 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I never had the jump bug, so I'm asking here. The parents had three children using TJ's mod. The family was perfectly fine until the first baby was taken to the cake and became a child. He just stood there, totally losing autonomy. His plumb bob flashes on and off (disappears) every 3 seconds or so, and I can see he was constantly being reset, seemingly jumping a little bit. First it was just him. The parents and the other two babies were still autonomous. The father went to work on his own. But when he came home from work and went to pee, he lost autonomy as well. Then the mother and the two babies gradually all lost autonomy.

The mother is a college graduate that I played through (the Alien student, Stella Terrano?,  in campus). So the family is not long. I had older families. The house is gotten from MTS2. There were some creative structures, but everything was fine up until the age transition. I quit without saving once. After going back to reply, everything was fine until the age transition again.

I don't if it is the lot, the fact that the mother is alien, or some hack. I played this family and other families with the same set of hacks, so I doubt.  I do not have inseminator or related thingy, mainly MATY ones and very few from MTS2. Anybody can tell what it is? Thanks.

[Added the following:]

I attached an error log. After I turned on the testing cheat, errors poped up left and right, all on different family members. The error says: " Bad gosub tree number."

[attachment deleted by admin]
« Last Edit: 2006 December 21, 22:43:59 by Lion » Logged

Sims 3 Blog: Twinbrook Redux
RainbowTigress
Sucky Name Person
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
Re: Is this jump bug in Pets? (Losing autonomy)
« Reply #1 on: 2006 December 20, 01:05:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Turn on testingcheats and post the error log here. 
Sleepycat
Stupid Schlemiel

meow!

View Profile
Re: Is this jump bug in Pets? (Losing autonomy)
« Reply #2 on: 2006 December 20, 12:12:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I had that happen to a family once, it was the Lot that was buggy, I had to move them out.
twojeffs
Stupid Schlemiel

View Profile WWW
Re: Is this jump bug in Pets? (Losing autonomy) - Attached error log
« Reply #3 on: 2006 December 22, 04:10:35 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The error is being caused by some custom bed. A 'prisonbed metal' whatever that is. Seek it out and destroy it or whine for an OMGPETZ1one1 compatible version.
RainbowTigress
Sucky Name Person
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2006 December 22, 05:41:28 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Is that one of Inge's?
jrd
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2006 December 22, 08:07:23 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Inge/Atavera coproduction I believe. I don't remember if the ones I uploaded in the great Atavara thread were the updated versions or not.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: