More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 June 25, 07:12:02

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540275 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6519 Members
Latest Member: Gegahex
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  Sleep learning?
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Sleep learning?  (Read 2445 times)
Piffle
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
Sleep learning?
« on: 2005 September 20, 22:51:14 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

So I'm running the house where four little old ladies are living with their four grown children.  All the old biddies are sick, so I'm trying to keep them from compulsively cleaning so they don't die or anything.  I tell Prudence to go to bed, and a little window pops up informing me that Verity has gained a point of cooking skill.  Verity is sound asleep in the bed next to Prudence.

Verity maxed her cooking skill some hours later, while playing kicky bag with Charity.

Anyone else experience this?  I'm wondering if it's a NL bug, or some weird side effect to one of my old hacks.

First they came for the Wal-Marts, and I said nothing because I was not tacky...
Ancient Sim
Dead Member

Back from the dead ...

View Profile WWW
Re: Sleep learning?
« Reply #1 on: 2005 September 21, 00:23:49 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I've not had messages, but I've seen skill bars hovering over beds several times.  I ve a pic of one little girl earning cooking skill while she was sleeping (she'd been on the Skillinator earlier) and another of someone gaining skill in something (I won't dwell on what) while they were woo-hooing in Lizzlove's waterbed.  It's probably caused by the skilling function not quite cancelling out in time before the next activity starts, or something.

Some favourite Sim thingies:  Film:  Lord of the Sims; Song: Losing My Sim by SIM; Book: Interview With the Sim by Sim Rice; Smell: Fried Simions; Colour: Simple.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: