More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 June 28, 10:02:19

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540275 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6519 Members
Latest Member: Gegahex
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  Pets peeing reproduction items????
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Pets peeing reproduction items????  (Read 5018 times)
V
Senator

View Profile
Pets peeing reproduction items????
« on: 2006 October 22, 03:05:32 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Every time a pet pees anywhere except on a "walk" I get a brand new reproduction adjuster machine (in the shape of a microwave).

It took me a while to figure out when those things were showing up. I thought I was clicking something or otherwise causing it... but then I caught one of my dogs "producing" the reproduction machine.

Very odd.

Any ideas what is causing this? Is anyone else having odd things pop up when their pets pee? I still get the puddle, too, btw, so I am not saving anything by getting the machine.

Undecided  Bizarre!!

I want people to stop saying, "Son of a bitch". Instead we should say "Son of an ASS" because that is more accurate. Spread the word!

jfade
Obtuse Oaf

Esteemed Senator Emeritus

View Profile WWW
Re: Pets peeing reproduction items????
« Reply #1 on: 2006 October 22, 03:07:09 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

This is caused by the InSimenator hack, which is currently not compatible with pets. Remove it and it will fix the problem.

Nifty Sims hacks and programs at: DJS Sims
southernmom
Asinine Airhead

Wake me in November 2008

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2006 October 22, 03:07:14 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm getting them too.  Took me awhile to figure out what was making them show up.

*Editted to say thanks for pointing out what was causing it.

I swear on my pretty floral bonnet, I will end you.
V
Senator

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2006 October 22, 03:14:24 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

*pant* *pant* *pant*

Did you say remove??  Huh .... *pant* *pant* *pant*

I can't breathe... I have to go lie down. I'll try to *pant* *pant* *pant* think about this later.

Oh Lord... Not the InSIMenator!!

Embarrassed   Cry

I have to go lie down for a while... I am taking my InSIMenator with me.... I'll be back later...... probably....

I want people to stop saying, "Son of a bitch". Instead we should say "Son of an ASS" because that is more accurate. Spread the word!

jfade
Obtuse Oaf

Esteemed Senator Emeritus

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: 2006 October 22, 03:18:03 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Sorry, I have to say this, but ...

If you can't cope with removing the InSimenator machine from your game and being without it for a few days until it's updated, then that's pretty sad. Tongue

Nifty Sims hacks and programs at: DJS Sims
V
Senator

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2006 October 22, 04:49:43 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Wow - it is a good thing I am in bed.... I might think nobody had a sense of humor here.

Process Denied
Juvenile Jackass

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 2006 October 22, 04:58:32 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm missing the InSiminator too.  It takes a while to get it fixed.   Pets really screwed it up.  At least I know that I can still play without cheats or hacks.  I was wondering if I could since it has been so long.  It isn't nearly as fun though.  It's been so long since I have had to put up with--"What's that".
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 2006 October 22, 05:01:31 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Awesomeware is currently updated, so if you encounter anything, just report it. Nothing of MINE has ever caused absolute weirdness like that!  As for the Insimenator, the OBJ edition is apparently cleaner, but I really don't care to touch bloatware like that. Insim has its fingers in too many places. Most anything you can do with it, you can do with some combination of debug cheats and other hacks, with less chance that of overcomplicating a single item and blowing something up. When I buy a toaster, I want a frikken toaster. Not a toaster-microwave-fax-machine-calculator-camera-phone. Just a frikken TOASTER. One that TOASTS.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
Baroness
Katze
Lipless Loser

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 2006 October 22, 06:53:04 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Awesomeware is currently updated, so if you encounter anything, just report it. Nothing of MINE has ever caused absolute weirdness like that!  As for the Insimenator, the OBJ edition is apparently cleaner, but I really don't care to touch bloatware like that. Insim has its fingers in too many places. Most anything you can do with it, you can do with some combination of debug cheats and other hacks, with less chance that of overcomplicating a single item and blowing something up. When I buy a toaster, I want a frikken toaster. Not a toaster-microwave-fax-machine-calculator-camera-phone. Just a frikken TOASTER. One that TOASTS.

Grin

"The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of  
the strong."  
     ---Gandhi
KatEnigma
Axe Murderer
Souped!

ENFJ

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 2006 October 22, 07:22:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Amen!  Cheesy

"There is a tragic flaw in our precious Constitution, and I don't know what can be done to fix it. This is it: Only nut cases want to be president."

- Kurt Vonnegut
Ness
Hairy-Bellied Heretic
Terrible Twerp

DOWN WITH CHEESE!

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 2006 October 22, 07:28:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I wish phone manufacturers would go back to that philosophy.

I don't want a camera, radio, dish washer in my mobile phone...  I want something to make phone calls with!  If I want a camera, I'll use my camera...  argh!

Nauthiz
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 2006 October 22, 11:45:26 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I don't have OFB so I use BaseGame-to-NL Insim version and it seems to work fine - no problems by far. Maybe I didn't notice anything yet.  Tongue

Me: One of my Sims just made a fire in the kitchen.
My Grandma: How? Did he burn a dishcloth?
MistyBlue
Knuckleheaded Knob

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 2006 October 22, 16:55:53 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

But if you have a toaster-microwave-fax-machine-calculator-camera-phone, you can warm your milk for hot chocolate and fax off those important pictures you took, all while waiting for your bread to toast. You're just not seeing the possibilities. Grin
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: