More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 July 07, 09:36:13

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540275 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6519 Members
Latest Member: Gegahex
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  Memory problems
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Memory problems  (Read 2454 times)
pamysue
Corpulent Cretin

View Profile
Memory problems
« on: 2005 September 17, 15:59:06 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

My daughter installed NL with her hood in place, but no downloads or hacks.  When playing a married couple, after they kissed they both got a memory of "Kissed *MySpouse* For The First Time" and "Had Very First Kiss With *MySpouse*".  Needless to say, it was not their first kisses and the old memories were there.

This error was recreated with other couples, but not with some.  Very aggrivating when I problem doesn't happen consistently.

And btw, has anyone else noticed how BIG the icon pics are on the memory tiles?  Some of the pics cut off the edges even.  Looks kind of like the icons are showing in 800X600 and the rest is in 1024X768.  (small things annoy me).

It's a shame that stupidity isn't painful.
Ancient Sim
Dead Member

Back from the dead ...

View Profile WWW
Re: Memory problems
« Reply #1 on: 2005 September 17, 16:19:24 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

My icons are like that as well and I play in 800x600.  As for the first kiss with spouse thing, haven't seen that yet but thanks for the heads-up.  I won't let any married couples kiss until SimPE is working - took me ages to change all the First WooHoo memories to the right person, I don't want to have to go through all that again in a hurry.  And presumably this means that if they kiss their spouse when they're not married, they will get a first kiss memory when they are married, even though it isn't the first time they've kissed them?  How peculiar!

Some favourite Sim thingies:  Film:  Lord of the Sims; Song: Losing My Sim by SIM; Book: Interview With the Sim by Sim Rice; Smell: Fried Simions; Colour: Simple.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: