More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 June 21, 20:22:44

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540275 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6519 Members
Latest Member: Gegahex
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  Defaults reading as custom?
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Defaults reading as custom?  (Read 2351 times)
MyPrecious
Blathering Buffoon

"And we don't want any of that nonsense, do we?"

View Profile
Defaults reading as custom?
« on: 2006 July 21, 11:55:19 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Could someone here give me some advice? After loading FFS & OFB I have found that the game no longer reads the ‘light, dark tanned and dark' default skin tones as defaults, instead they are showing as custom skins? It would not be too bad except that all newly created townies are tanned and all my ladies (with the maxis skin tones) have returned to being Barbie dolls. The guys are being serviced with Crammyboys hack so they are anatomically correct. I am sure it has something to do with Bodyshop as none of my custom content is showing in there but it is in the CAS screen? (But still without the 3 maxis skin tones). Huh

This is driving me crazy, I do not know how to use SimPE to change this, so I am wondering is my only option to save my entire neighbourhood and reload the Game from scratch?   Not something I have ever done as I would not like to loose this neighbourhood I have worked very hard in it.

Any help would be gratefully received and a fix would be worth a sacrificial goat.

A definition of loafing is; when you can't be bothered to open the curtains so you click the Glastonbury festival web cam to check the weather…

O môr henion i dhû:
jsalemi
Town Crier
Vacuous Vegetable

In dog we trust, all others pay cash...

View Profile
Re: Defaults reading as custom?
« Reply #1 on: 2006 July 21, 12:21:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Have you turned custom content back on? When you load new EPs, it resets to turning custom content off, and even answering 'yes' to the dialog box that crops up doesn't always stick.  Best bet is to load the game, answer 'yes', then go to the options screen and make sure cc is turned on permanently.  Quit and reload, and it should be ok.

Excelsior, you fathead!
I am Canadian.
MyPrecious
Blathering Buffoon

"And we don't want any of that nonsense, do we?"

View Profile
Re: Defaults reading as custom?
« Reply #2 on: 2006 July 21, 13:07:38 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hey thanks, yes I did enabled it and I did have the not sticking glich but I will try this. cheers!

Tried this but still no change Undecided Think I'm going to re-install while I have the time, I wish I knew what caused this to happen; If I re-install I may just be treating the syptom rather than the problem Huh

Still it may get rid of invisable townies and a few other hair-pulling things.
« Last Edit: 2006 July 21, 14:34:21 by MyPrecious » Logged

A definition of loafing is; when you can't be bothered to open the curtains so you click the Glastonbury festival web cam to check the weather…

O môr henion i dhû:
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: