More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 July 02, 06:00:08

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540275 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6519 Members
Latest Member: Gegahex
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  No romantic interactions?
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: No romantic interactions?  (Read 11670 times)
ZephyrZodiac
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
Re: No romantic interactions?
« Reply #25 on: 2005 September 03, 22:33:47 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The only time I put him in my game, I moved him in with a nasty Scorpio romance sim called Lucrezie de la Mort, in the hopes I could entice her to start killing off all the townies!  But she fell for him, so I changed his appearance a bit - gave him a beard and the dark red suit without a shirt and he wasn't too bad.  He even stopped kicking over dustbins because he was crazy about Lucrezie and they had enough cash to keep buying stuff.  In the end I had to move them into a bigger house with Joe Carr who was lodging with them, bought them a telescope and both of the idiots got abducted on the same night!  Joe had twins!!!!!  It was hilarious!

Zephyr Zodiac
Bane~Child
Dimwitted Dunce

View Profile
Re: No romantic interactions?
« Reply #26 on: 2005 September 04, 06:55:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It's funny, but I tried one of the shop at home kits and when I set it up, George was the cashier that came.  The problem was when I closed up shop, he didn't leave.  He hung around for about 3 days with the family, showered, ate and mostly spent his time jamming on the instruments - in his apron of course. I had TwoJeff's energy sculpture, just so I would not have to let him sleep anywhere.  I had to get Merola's mirror so I could control him.  Just as I was about to banish him, he up and announced he was going to run away - Huh?  I caught him and had him call and get scholarships, then leave for college.  For a time, he remained invisibly stuck on the lot, it was like being haunted by George. 

He is rather one of the nicer looking teens, though.  You can't tell until you catch one and hold them under a street light.  They look normal from the front view, but then you get a glance at their profile and they're flattened like a brick wall met them head on.  The blond teen in Strangetown, that has the same coloring and hair as George, Edward Fuchs, is the homeliest duck under the hair and his profile is actually concave - but he's quite the romancer with the teen girls.

Love is the Virtue of the Heart
Sincerity, the Virtue of the Mind
Decision, the Virtue of the Will
Courage, the Virtue of the Spirit
The Organic Commandment - 1948, Frank Lloyd Wright
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: