More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 June 23, 19:59:47

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540275 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6519 Members
Latest Member: Gegahex
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  Peasantry Empty Packages?
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Peasantry Empty Packages?  (Read 3530 times)
ElfPuddle
Stupid-to-English Translator
Uncouth Undesirable

"Darn! That's the end!"

View Profile
Peasantry Empty Packages?
« on: 2006 May 08, 16:21:54 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

In moving my downloads from one place to another, I somehow lost the recolors of "bathroom uses you", the baby controller recolors, Oddysey's "sport of kings" flamingo, and the stereo, guitar, piano, etc. paintings. I tried to re-download them, but the packages I unzipped appear as "empty packages" according to Clean Installer.

If this isn't my mistake somehow (and it might be, or I wouldn't have lost them in the first place), then it might be a left-over from Hurricane Josh. Either way, could someone either re-post or otherwise share? Thanks ever so much.

I haven't died. I moved to the American South. Rumors to the contrary are highly exaggerated.

Member 960. Admitted to the MATY Senate by a 10-0 vote: 2006 August 10. Expelled by a 15-12 vote: 2008 May 30.
Should that mean anything?
RainbowTigress
Sucky Name Person
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
Re: Peasantry Empty Packages?
« Reply #1 on: 2006 May 08, 16:33:35 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Have you tried downloading them again?  I re-uploaded my recolors since Hurricane Josh, so they should work ok.
ElfPuddle
Uncouth Undesirable

"Darn! That's the end!"

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2006 May 08, 17:28:47 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I tried last night....Once again, it was a late night after a rough day. I'll try again when I get home and see if a clean head makes the difference. Smiley At least, if I know the problem is me, I'm half-way to fixing it. Smiley Thanks, Rainbow.

I haven't died. I moved to the American South. Rumors to the contrary are highly exaggerated.

Member 960. Admitted to the MATY Senate by a 10-0 vote: 2006 August 10. Expelled by a 15-12 vote: 2008 May 30.
BlueSoup
Super-Deformed Bobblehead
Vacuous Vegetable

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2006 May 08, 17:45:32 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Actually, Rainbow I noticed that your zip files read corrupted when I try to unzip them.  I figured I was doing something wrong and then I sort of forgot about it as I was busy with other packages.  Perhaps something is wrong?
RainbowTigress
Sucky Name Person
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2006 May 08, 19:47:47 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I've just tried downloading both the Baby Controller and Bathroom packages on both my computers, and they opened fine.  I opened them using 7zip, Winzip, and WinRAR, just to be sure, and I opened the package files in SimPE.  Everything seems to be in order.  Try downloading them agian and let me know what happens.
BlueSoup
Super-Deformed Bobblehead
Vacuous Vegetable

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2006 May 08, 19:58:34 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hrm...will do.  I tried with the Clean Installer, then 7-Zip, IIRC.
ElfPuddle
Uncouth Undesirable

"Darn! That's the end!"

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 2006 May 08, 23:11:39 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hmm. Bugger.
I just downloaded Rainbow's recolors and Oddesy's flamingo. This time CI said all was well. I didn't do anything differently, as far as I can tell, but nothings wrong now. Sigh. When will I learn not to play on the computer late at night?! Thanks for the support, ladies, my embarrased butt will now go crawl under a rock. Sigh.

RainbowTigress
Sucky Name Person
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 2006 May 09, 03:55:20 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Don't worry about it.  Stuff happens like that sometimes. Smiley  Glad it's working for you now.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: