More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 June 24, 12:50:46

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540275 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6519 Members
Latest Member: Gegahex
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  Need to identify/find a few hacks...
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Need to identify/find a few hacks...  (Read 3256 times)
Kestran
Corpulent Cretin

View Profile
Need to identify/find a few hacks...
« on: 2006 May 20, 15:43:34 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I am going over my hacks folder and also looking into my old hacks folder I had before I installed OFB and there are some hacks I can't find for OFB and just wondering if they are necessary or compatible...

NoWelfare.package: This one is in my OFB hack folder and this is not Pescado's hack because it does not have a rtfm.txt file along with it. Anyone know what it does and who created it?
NoForceWatchFight.package: This one is Pescado's but I can't find it in the OFB directory or in the director's cut zip file in OFB directory...is this an obsololete fix for OFB? As in do I not need it anymore? My Sims have been unusually well behaved lately so I can't judge if it has been fixed.
mondayfix.package: Also Pescado's and I was unable to find it...same question as above Smiley

Also an unrelated question...about Melora's multipainting and her mind control mirror....are they compatible to OFB or have they been updated?
akatonbo
Lipless Loser

a red dragonfly

View Profile WWW
Re: Need to identify/find a few hacks...
« Reply #1 on: 2006 May 20, 15:48:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I would actually suspect nowelfare of being a JMP hack that just didn't get an RTFM (they do exist in the director's cut). No Forced Watch Fight is Crammyboy's, not JMP's. mondayfix is in the scrapyard now because NLp2 fixed it.

Troubleshooting info: all EPs and SPs, most hacks Awesome but some not, no inTeen.
BlueSoup
Super-Deformed Bobblehead
Vacuous Vegetable

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2006 May 20, 15:49:42 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

NoWelfare is Inge's found here: The Laden Swallow

It's the no social worker patch.

« Last Edit: 2006 May 20, 16:02:15 by BlueSoup » Logged
Kestran
Corpulent Cretin

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2006 May 20, 15:52:35 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

My god you guys are fast. I forgot to check Crammyboy, and of course! no social workers. Now I remember I desperately needed it after OFB because that expansion resetted the Broke lot and the boys didn't get school credit and their grades dropped too low.

Thanks you 2 Smiley
akatonbo
Lipless Loser

a red dragonfly

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: 2006 May 20, 16:00:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Oh, and yes, the painting and mirror work with OFB. No OFB-specific version afaik, so the painting doesn't do any new OFB stuff, but there are plenty of other objects for that.

Troubleshooting info: all EPs and SPs, most hacks Awesome but some not, no inTeen.
Kestran
Corpulent Cretin

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2006 May 21, 17:38:46 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thanks  Kiss
ZephyrZodiac
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 2006 May 23, 13:07:53 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Using boolProp testingCheatsEnabled true means you can make any sim controllable, and it doesn't stop working when you select another sim, only when you exit the lot.  But managers still can't use the phone to call their friends during a break!  But at least if they are in red aspiration and have the want to see a particular sim, you can teleport that sim over.

Zephyr Zodiac
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: