More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 June 27, 20:49:34

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540275 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6519 Members
Latest Member: Gegahex
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  My SUPER Hardworking Employees
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: My SUPER Hardworking Employees  (Read 2403 times)
Jysudo
Nitwitted Nuisance

Super Shooter

View Profile
My SUPER Hardworking Employees
« on: 2006 March 26, 06:43:24 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

This is driving me nuts. When I open my business, sometimes I didn't see the need to have the employees called in since they aren't needed when family members are around! But they would still come in and when I send them home, They did. But I will receive a notification every hour that they are too tired to come to work ! I mean, I send you home and won't need you for the rest of the day so why are you insisting on coming in?!

IS this a godamn fucking bug again?! OFB is really making me mad  Angry

ETA: my stocksighs are also flying all over the place even though I am using Numenor's Less hack.

Go Away
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
Re: My SUPER Hardworking Employees
« Reply #1 on: 2006 March 26, 07:14:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I have had practically no flying stock signs. And I don't use any Numenorian custom objects on shelves thing. Perhaps you should just bug the people who make their custom objects to fix their buggy objects.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
Countess
cwykes
Retarded Reprobate

A little knowledge is a dangerous thing!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: 2006 March 26, 07:39:11 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Not happening in my game either - I took all my DL out to find some other bug, so it's pretty clean at the moment.  Nothing like this going on.  My problem is missing management and sales options.  Something in DL is causing it - could be I've just missed an update on a hack.  Either way OFB is fun - glad I bought it.

I have a superhardworking employee - one of my handyman single elders and he's like that duracell bunny - all the other employees have flaked out and been sent home, but he's still there in his maxis handyman overalls restocking, cleaning and unclogging loos under influence.  I guess he must have lots of active points.  He certainly doesn't have many nice points, so he's trouble when he's not working.  Actually he works so long it looks like a glitch to me, but a very handy one!  I'll make some notes.

Sick of Bluewater?  Try Sedona or Meadow Lawns instead.  Meadow Lawns is a whole neighbourhood built to explore OFB.  Sedona is a sub'hood you can install as a permanent alternative to Bluewater - it's an "out of this world" experience!  www.moreawesomethanyou.com/cwykes
Simlover
Querulous Quidnunc

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: 2006 March 26, 11:05:38 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

.  My problem is missing management and sales options. 

By any chance did you accidently choose your lot as residential and then rezone to community, when I made a new lot i clicked ok when it was marked as residential and I thought no biggy I'll just rezone however none of the options for sales or management come up and I ended up bulldozing the lot and restarting it.

Axe murdered since 2006
Countess
cwykes
Retarded Reprobate

A little knowledge is a dangerous thing!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: 2006 March 26, 22:54:25 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Nope - never been able to do that as changelotzoning didn't exist in base game - I didn't get Uni or NL.  Haven't tried it in OFB. 

I'm pretty sure it's a conflict problem with a less awesome hack.  I took all my Downloads out and the problem went away.  I'm going to put some more back tonight or tomorrow and test.  It takes so long to load, I'm going to play when it does load rather than quit and test more downloads.

EDIT - it wasn't an old version  of  risky woohoo - back to the drawing board.
I have a friend on another board who swears she has taken all her downloads out and still has this problem.
« Last Edit: 2006 March 27, 11:40:53 by cwykes » Logged

Sick of Bluewater?  Try Sedona or Meadow Lawns instead.  Meadow Lawns is a whole neighbourhood built to explore OFB.  Sedona is a sub'hood you can install as a permanent alternative to Bluewater - it's an "out of this world" experience!  www.moreawesomethanyou.com/cwykes
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: