More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 June 21, 20:29:55

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540275 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6519 Members
Latest Member: Gegahex
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  No 20 K Handout. For every sim?
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: No 20 K Handout. For every sim?  (Read 3892 times)
wishy-washy
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
No 20 K Handout. For every sim?
« on: 2005 August 07, 04:58:32 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I have the no 20 K handouts hack. I made two adult sisters and two kids in CAS. I moved them into a lot built them a house and got them jobs. I decided I wanted to see the no 20 K hanodut hack in action so I got one of them to "Find Own Place" just before 6 PM so she wouldn't age. The kids stayed with the first sister. I saved and exited to the neighborhood view expecting to find the second sister in the family bin with not much money. Except she still had 20,000 simoleans. Is that the way it's supposed to work? Is it because they only had about 12 simoleans left to spend before she moved? Is it because she hadn't aged? Does the hack only work if there's actually money to spare? I thought that if there wasn't much money she would get the minimum amount it takes to buy a lot. Anyone know?

Edit: I just noticed I'm thread number 199. Too bad. Sad A few minutes later and I could of had the honour of starting thread number 200 on The Podium. What a shame.

Be your own fish.
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
Re: No 20 K Handout. For every sim?
« Reply #1 on: 2005 August 07, 06:18:32 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

That's odd. Are you sure it's properly installed? I didn't see this appear in testing, and aging should be completely irrelevant here.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
wishy-washy
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2005 August 07, 16:13:01 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I have it in a subfolder in my downloads folder. Would that make any difference?

I'll try it again with some other Sims.

Be your own fish.
wishy-washy
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2005 August 08, 02:10:07 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I tried it with some other Sims, and they all ended up with 20 K in their accounts when I moved them out. Perhaps I have a conflicting hack?

Be your own fish.
DuckSpeak
Dimwitted Dunce

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2005 August 08, 02:13:21 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I have it in a subfolder and it works fine. You could try to remove all hacks except for that one and try it out.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: