More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 July 02, 22:35:30

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540275 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6519 Members
Latest Member: Gegahex
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  Age Sims Cheat
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Age Sims Cheat  (Read 10181 times)
cheriem
Horrible Halfwit

View Profile
Age Sims Cheat
« on: 2006 January 03, 15:25:03 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Ok, fixed my computer problems.  I had decided I wanted to start over with Pleasantville and use the age sims cheat to have some fun.  My computer decided to cause me some problems, but they're fixed now.  I now can start my fun.  So I need to know how to make a sim younger using the age sims cheat.  I know what the cheat does but not how to apply it.  Any advice??

Sleepycat
Stupid Schlemiel

meow!

View Profile
Re: Age Sims Cheat
« Reply #1 on: 2006 January 03, 15:56:34 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

from the NL read me

New Cheats for The Sims 2 Nightlife:
------------------------------------
familyfunds NAME XXXX
Assigns money value to a family from the neighborhood level.

roofslopeangle [15-75]
Adjust angle of all roofs on the lot

showHeadlines [on/off]    (for all sims on lot)
Needed for moviemakers. Makes all thought balloons, speech balloons, and ++/-- type headlines hidden/visible.

unlockCareerRewards       (for selected sim)
For the currently selected Sim, they immediately gain access to all career reward objects in the catalog.

maxMotives                (for all sims on lot)
Maxes the motive bars of all Sims currently on the lot. (Controllable and uncontrollable).

motiveDecay [on/off]      (for all sims on lot)
Stops/Starts motive decay.

aspirationPoints num      (for selected sim)
Applies the chosen aspiration level to the currently selected Sim.

lockAspiration [on/off]   (for all sims on lot)
Stops aspiration decay/gain.

aspirationLevel [0-5]     (for selected sim)
Gives a big chunk of aspiration reward points to the currently selected Sim.

agesimscheat on
Enables aging cheat when shift clicking on other Sims

setLotLightingFile [filename]
Allows the player to create a new lighting file with specific lot lighting values.  Used to make special light settings per lot.

We also added 2 new Terrain Types to use in the Neighborhood creation cheats:
(You can choose these in the neighborhood dialog)
terraintype desert
terraintype concrete
nhdregiontype desert
nhdregiontype concrete
C.S.
Irritating Ignoramus

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2006 January 03, 17:06:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Ok, fixed my computer problems.  I had decided I wanted to start over with Pleasantville and use the age sims cheat to have some fun.  My computer decided to cause me some problems, but they're fixed now.  I now can start my fun.  So I need to know how to make a sim younger using the age sims cheat.  I know what the cheat does but not how to apply it.  Any advice??

Basically, after you enter the cheat, left click on the sim you want to make younger. You'll see an option to 'Set Age' - baby, toddler, child etc, you choose one and the sim will do an age transition. Note that the age meter of the sim that has been agesimscheat-ed will not correspond to the age duration for the specific age group. Oh boy, how do I explain this. Ok, for example, you use the cheat on an adult, say Cassandra, made her into a teen, her age duration will show that she has 28 days left as a teen instead of the usual 14 days a teen has. Or if you grew a child up to an adult with the agesimscheat, the newly transitioned adult will have 7 days left as an adult before becoming an elder.

You can use SimPE to adjust/fix the age duration to what each life stage usually has.
MissDoh
Retarded Reprobate

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2006 January 03, 17:10:48 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You need to open your cheatbox and type in it:  agesimscheat on

From the moment you do that when you will clic on a Sim a new option will appear which is:  Set age,  select that option and you can either make it grow older or younger.

Be careful if you age down a Sim to child or teen, you must send them to school because when you age them down they will have a d- as school score.  Best would be to age them down early in the morning during school days so you can send it to school the same day you age it down.  I personally did not age down Sims to child only teen.  I read that the child could get taken away by the social worker because of its poor grade this is why I suggest you age Sim down to child early in the morning so they can go to school, to make sure do not save your game right after you age them down to make sure they won't be taken away.

Another thing you should know is that the age meter won't reset so if you age down an elder to adult it will still show that is has 11 days before it becomes an elder but it actually have 29 days like any adult, the age meter won't start raising until your Sim is really 11 days from being an elder.  Also, if you age down Cassendra make sure or any other Sims make sure as an adult they are not in love anymore with other adults since the game do not reset that.  In my game Don Lothario greeted Cassendra that was a teen and gave her a kiss as if she was still an adult.

Hope this information can help you.
cheriem
Horrible Halfwit

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2006 January 03, 17:20:55 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thank You so very much for your help.  I wanted to change some things and now thanks to you people I'm all set.  I appreciate the help so very much!

Sleepycat
Stupid Schlemiel

meow!

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2006 January 03, 23:42:28 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

that "agesimscheat on" cheat sounds really messed up, I'm glad I use InSIM instead  Grin
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: