More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 June 26, 01:50:00

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540275 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6519 Members
Latest Member: Gegahex
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  Setting sexual preferences
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Setting sexual preferences  (Read 9697 times)
Marchioness
Brynne
Smells Like Pee
Souped!

View Profile
Re: Setting sexual preferences
« Reply #25 on: 2006 January 01, 06:58:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I do too. Maybe that's a reason for my waiting so long to send them off? Subconsciously?

When Justin was in Uni, that's all I played until he graduated. Of course, I had to teleport his family in because I missed them.  Tongue Justin had his first born son, Joel, with him at college. I used Inge's apartment system and recreated the on campus apartment building I lived in in college, and had Joe stay there with him (didn't move him in, just made him selectable). It was nice, though, because Joe could take care of Joel while Justin studied. Josh's oldest son, Joshie Jr, lived next door to him, and Josh stayed there. The triplets were still kids, so they were teleported in for frequent visits, as well. And on the other side, Justin's cousin Gary Jr. (Joe's brother Gary's youngest child) lived, and Gary stayed there, as well. I can't just play one sim! I have to have many family members!
ZephyrZodiac
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: 2006 January 01, 07:03:31 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I have one family I've just revived in this old lot, Vallee Rouge, that I'm playing.  There are seven brothers and one son/nephew.  All but two of the brothers are now married with babies or at least one on the way (including the father of the younger generation sim, who is now married to the daughter of his uncle's wife.  One brother is in a joined union, and one lives alone.  Two of the brothers are as near to identical as I could get them in CAS, and they're married to sisters who are the same!  The twins are both family sims, so..........Oh, and Shane, the nephew has born-in-game twins who've just become teenagers.  I don't know if he's having any more though!

Zephyr Zodiac
Marchioness
Brynne
Smells Like Pee
Souped!

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: 2006 January 01, 07:10:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

So you're about to get a houseful, then!

It's funny. I have 2 sets of identical twins. Joe and Gary started out as close as I could get them to be to identical, but as teens Gary's file got screwed up somehow, so I had to clone Joe in simpe. Josh and Jacob are also identical (again, simpe clones. They didn't start out as identical). I then went out of my way to make them look as different as possible, as many real life identical twins do. Same facial data, though. But they look completely different.
ZephyrZodiac
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: 2006 January 01, 08:06:52 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Funny thing with mine, I gave them basic Maxis heads and identical hair and eyes etc., identical personalities (all four are Gemini) and both Paul and Peter are Family and Sigrid and Ingrid are Fortune.  But whereas Paul, if I have Sigrid go to be because she has to be up in the morning, Paul (who has energy to spare) will go and relax on the bed!  Peter, who has a job, never does this!  (Paul had a job originally, but it was a custom career which I had to delete with Uni!  Since then he's shown no signs of wanting another job!)  and the really interesting thing is Paul and Ingrid don't get on at all well, and likewise Peter and Sigrid!  Now that surprised me!

Zephyr Zodiac
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: