More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 July 05, 18:31:01

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540275 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6519 Members
Latest Member: Gegahex
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  Loading screen hanging
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Loading screen hanging  (Read 2188 times)
Lyall
Dimwitted Dunce

Voodoo Snowman

View Profile
Loading screen hanging
« on: 2005 December 16, 23:13:37 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I really hate to have to start a thread to ask for help, but I couldn't find anything helpful when I searched.

I remember that shortly after Nightlife came out I was having a problem with the loading screen hanging when visiting community lots. Someone else mentioned it and, if I recall correctly, was able to fix it by removing something from the files, I think it was a download. I did that and the problem was fixed

Now (after a mishap with Tom's Clothing Tester), I've started over with my neighborhoods and downloads and I'm having this problem again. I can't really remember what exactly I removed last time to fix it and if the problem now will even be fixed by removing something.  Has anyone had this problem and/or knows how to fix it?

P.S. Feel free to correct any spelling or grammar errors here. I'm not a native speaker so there's probably a few mistakes here.

"Tragedy is when I cut my finger. Comedy is when you fall in an open sewer and die." - Mel Brooks
C.S.
Irritating Ignoramus

View Profile
Re: Loading screen hanging
« Reply #1 on: 2005 December 17, 01:00:22 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Check out this thread, see if it's the same problem?
Lyall
Dimwitted Dunce

Voodoo Snowman

View Profile
Re: Loading screen hanging
« Reply #2 on: 2005 December 17, 01:21:10 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Oh, thank you! If I were the huggy type I'd hug you, fortunately I'm not so you're spared from being hugged by a complete stranger.  Smiley

And now that I've calmed down. It is the same problem. I just checked and I don't have the Clothing Event fix, I could have sworn I had it though.

Now why didn't that thread come up when I searched? This is why I didn't want to start a new thread, too much risk of looking like an idiot.  Tongue

"Tragedy is when I cut my finger. Comedy is when you fall in an open sewer and die." - Mel Brooks
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: