More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 June 28, 05:41:10

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540275 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6519 Members
Latest Member: Gegahex
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  Please Read, It's Important
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Please Read, It's Important  (Read 3610 times)
britt
Please Read, It's Important
« on: 2005 July 30, 17:05:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I just want to know exactly how many people have had a problem like I am having and what you are doing to reproduce it....how many people no longer have the plan everyday option on any dresser (or mod for that matter) after buying alot of clothes for your female young adults or adults?....this has nothing to do with not buying 2 outfits....this has to do with a bug in the game or something....because believe me, I have tons of everyday clothes for my women but they have no way of planning them....not even dresser mods can get around this "bug"....i've tried....it seems like only a small percentage of players are suffering with this problem and why is that?....is it a corrupt clothing file or mesh doing it maybe?....I know people with way more downloads than me who haven't been slammed with this problem....why me, why others? Huh....I know the other gender's in my game have alot of clothes too but I will admit the female adults/young adults probably have a bit more....the young adults are affected only because they wear the same clothes as adults....there's gotta be something causing this and I want to know, seriously, with all these great modders out there they haven't got a clue what it could be?.... Sad Huh
MutantBunny
Knuckleheaded Knob

View Profile
Re: Please Read, It's Important
« Reply #1 on: 2005 July 30, 17:08:15 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

like how many is "tons'? 10--20--100? Give me a number to stay away from.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: