More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 June 25, 22:59:08

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540275 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6519 Members
Latest Member: Gegahex
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  Adding memories to a sim with the SimPe
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Adding memories to a sim with the SimPe  (Read 14524 times)
Bangelnuts
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
Re: Adding memories to a sim with the SimPe
« Reply #25 on: 2005 November 17, 19:50:42 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

ahh but ever notice sim toddlers complain when they're diaper is changed?
Yeah, then they settle down.  It's so cute.  I also love how they draw their feet up when they are being put in the tub for a bath.  I remember when I was little I always flinched when my mom put me in the tub because the water always felt too hot!  I think my skin must have been more sensitive than hers because we always disagreed over the water temperature when I was a kid.  What I called hot she called warm.
come to think of it I have seen toddlers do that

I have joined the ranks of many herre and have been banned from Brynnes forum.I must say the pleasure is all mine in having been banned from there .Self absorbed bragging is tiring  after awhile.
Andygal
Deformed Freak
Nitwitted Nuisance

Now with new and improved avatar!

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: 2005 November 17, 19:54:58 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

young kids have thinner and more delicate skin then adults so they are more senstive to extreme tempatures.
Bangelnuts
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: 2005 November 17, 20:01:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

young kids have thinner and more delicate skin then adults so they are more senstive to extreme tempatures.
true but who would have thought that would be the case with Sim Toddlers

I have joined the ranks of many herre and have been banned from Brynnes forum.I must say the pleasure is all mine in having been banned from there .Self absorbed bragging is tiring  after awhile.
ZephyrZodiac
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: 2005 November 17, 20:17:05 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well, the kids all do the same when they get in the bath.

Zephyr Zodiac
sadiebutterfly
Asinine Airhead

View Profile WWW
« Reply #29 on: 2005 November 17, 23:36:04 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

yes you can in neighborhood memory click your sims picture and then click add to add the slot for the new memory. when you've done that click me your sims name will appear in the box as the owner of the event. go to the second box scroll through tthe various availabe memories and select broke up with$ subject then select the correct one  there are three options  engagement,which has an egagement ring icon,marriage hich has the wedding rings I con and going steady for teens which has 2 pink hearts. you will have to click each one till you find the right icon for the situation. then go to the third box scrol through the names til you find the dumped sim and click that name then click commit and close SimPE it willask if you want to save the changes click yes it will save them and then allow SimPE to be shut down

Thank you so much! Where I was going wrong was not clicking 'add' before I tried to add the memory (I know, am dumb)
ZephyrZodiac
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: 2005 November 17, 23:41:53 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

yes you can in neighborhood memory click your sims picture and then click add to add the slot for the new memory. when you've done that click me your sims name will appear in the box as the owner of the event. go to the second box scroll through tthe various availabe memories and select broke up with$ subject then select the correct one  there are three options  engagement,which has an egagement ring icon,marriage hich has the wedding rings I con and going steady for teens which has 2 pink hearts. you will have to click each one till you find the right icon for the situation. then go to the third box scrol through the names til you find the dumped sim and click that name then click commit and close SimPE it willask if you want to save the changes click yes it will save them and then allow SimPE to be shut down

Thank you so much! Where I was going wrong was not clicking 'add' before I tried to add the memory (I know, am dumb)

I sometimes forget to do that too, and I wonder why the memory won't show!  It's a complicated program, with very little assistance available easily, so it's no wonder peole get confused.

Zephyr Zodiac
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: