More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 June 23, 03:19:04

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540275 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6519 Members
Latest Member: Gegahex
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  Please, come visit my TS2 Hall of Fame (Interview with Pescado already there)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Please, come visit my TS2 Hall of Fame (Interview with Pescado already there)  (Read 26176 times)
virgali
Malodorous Moron

Do you see a midget Hitler?!

View Profile
Re: Please, come visit my TS2 Hall of Fame (Interview with Pescado already there)
« Reply #50 on: 2005 November 11, 00:20:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Ok, I don't want to make this a "It's either RentechD or Inge". I proposed to Inge, she refused, she's in her right to do so! End of story.

To get this back on topic, The Interview with Carrigon will be up soon! Cheesy

Do you need someone to organize your sock drawer?
Bangelnuts
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
Re: Please, come visit my TS2 Hall of Fame (Interview with Pescado already there)
« Reply #51 on: 2005 November 11, 00:27:02 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Ok, I don't want to make this a "It's either RentechD or Inge". I proposed to Inge, she refused, she's in her right to do so! End of story.

thanks for the info

I have joined the ranks of many herre and have been banned from Brynnes forum.I must say the pleasure is all mine in having been banned from there .Self absorbed bragging is tiring  after awhile.
simmiecal
Dead Member

No kittens within five miles of my house! :)

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: 2005 November 11, 02:45:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yes. I guess I should have prefaced my rant with..."thanks for the interviews so far".  I have enjoyed reading them and it is interesting to someone like me that is soooo new to, not just the Sims commmunity, but modding in general.
twojeffs
Stupid Schlemiel

View Profile WWW
« Reply #53 on: 2005 November 11, 05:02:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

And yes, I did ask Twojeffs too! Maybe you guys could help me "persuade" him!LOL

I'm willing. I did get your pm and your pleads in chat  Tongue

Once I'm not messing with my pc and can stay online for more than 15 minutes I'll find you. Probably this weekend would be good.
virgali
Malodorous Moron

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: 2005 November 11, 18:39:15 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

*virgali stops being bended on knees* Oh, really? Grin Cool!  Grin I'll see you around this weekend then TJ. Wink

Bangelnuts
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: 2005 November 11, 19:18:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

*virgali stops being bended on knees* Oh, really? Grin Cool!  Grin I'll see you around this weekend then TJ. Wink
I think that interview should be awesome let us know when you have it posted

I have joined the ranks of many herre and have been banned from Brynnes forum.I must say the pleasure is all mine in having been banned from there .Self absorbed bragging is tiring  after awhile.
aqualectrix
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
Re: Please, come visit my TS2 Hall of Fame (Interview with Pescado already there
« Reply #56 on: 2005 November 11, 21:15:34 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Virgali - I'd like to suggest/request that you interview DarkMatter.  He's the author/team leader of the DatGen project, and apparently was very active figuring stuff out in the early days.

He can still be found on MTS2, I think, and the DatGen website is www.datgen.info.
virgali
Malodorous Moron

View Profile
« Reply #57 on: 2005 November 12, 01:50:40 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

LOL, you people are spoiling the surprise Grin, yes, I was going to interview Jon, I still need to ask him, I'm taking a small break this weekend tho, so I will be resceduling things to next week.. Smiley

LynnMar
Horrible Halfwit

View Profile
« Reply #58 on: 2005 November 12, 19:42:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

here is me from about 2 years ago.  What a dork.   Grin

simmiecal
Dead Member

No kittens within five miles of my house! :)

View Profile
« Reply #59 on: 2005 November 12, 19:48:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

here is me from about 2 years ago.  What a dork.   Grin

It's really nice to see pictures to go with screen names. (I'm not so brave.) Even though we've had threads here where people have talked about their age, I still picture most of the people here as being college aged. I don't know why  Huh since so many of us are older than that. I guess there's a part of me that says a 37 year old woman shouldn't be having so much fun playing a game.  And then there's that other part of me that says "nanner, nanner, shut up and boot the game".  Guess which voice I listen to..... Cheesy
yetyak
Dimwitted Dunce

View Profile
Re: Please, come visit my TS2 Hall of Fame (Interview with Pescado already there
« Reply #60 on: 2005 November 12, 20:14:28 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Oh, boy, do I agree with your sentiment simmiecal!!  I listen to the start the game voice, too, and I am 51.
Marchioness
Brynne
Smells Like Pee
Souped!

View Profile
« Reply #61 on: 2005 November 12, 21:30:05 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

35, here, and no plans to stop anytime soon. My sims couldn't survive without me!
Hairfish
Garrulous Gimp

View Profile
« Reply #62 on: 2005 November 13, 14:29:24 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'll be 47 in March. But numerologically, that will make me 11, so I'm really not even old enough to play this game.  Wink
Motoki
Lord of the Nannies
Uncouth Undesirable

View Profile
« Reply #63 on: 2005 November 13, 14:33:24 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Lynnmar: And here I always pictured you as a blue haired dominatrix  Grin Those darned avatars at work again. It's interesting to really see everyone. Smiley

In communist China Peggy's hairs cut you!
LynnMar
Horrible Halfwit

View Profile
« Reply #64 on: 2005 November 13, 21:45:05 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

well,  I have mellowed out a lot since getting older,   but those are not my teddy bears, that is my friends house.  She is the bear collector and she made  me hold the stupid bear for the picture.   Grin
Pages: 1 2 [3] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: