More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 June 25, 22:42:26

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540275 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6519 Members
Latest Member: Gegahex
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  What happens to lifetime aspiration rewards if a Uni student changes aspiration?
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: What happens to lifetime aspiration rewards if a Uni student changes aspiration?  (Read 2483 times)
Countess
cwykes
Retarded Reprobate

A little knowledge is a dangerous thing!

View Profile WWW
What happens to lifetime aspiration rewards if a Uni student changes aspiration?
« on: 2009 February 16, 10:15:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

What happens to lifetime aspiration rewards if a Uni student changes aspiration?  When the "change aspiration?" dialogue came up, I could see so many possibilities for borkedness that I thought I'd come and ask before I risked it! 

Do you keep the rewards already earned and chosen?
If so, do you end up with an extra 4 rewards?
If not, do you get the points back?

Is the secondary aspiration affected in any way?
Do you get the option to change that as well?
If not, does it stay untouched, get overwritten by the old main aspiration or disappear?
If it goes, do you lose the rewards &/or points?

Sick of Bluewater?  Try Sedona or Meadow Lawns instead.  Meadow Lawns is a whole neighbourhood built to explore OFB.  Sedona is a sub'hood you can install as a permanent alternative to Bluewater - it's an "out of this world" experience!  www.moreawesomethanyou.com/cwykes
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
Re: What happens to lifetime aspiration rewards if a Uni student changes aspirat
« Reply #1 on: 2009 February 16, 10:30:24 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Do you keep the rewards already earned and chosen?
If so, do you end up with an extra 4 rewards?
No.

If not, do you get the points back?
Yes.

Is the secondary aspiration affected in any way?
Do you get the option to change that as well?
Secondary aspiration is a reward perk, see above.

If not, does it stay untouched, get overwritten by the old main aspiration or disappear?
If it goes, do you lose the rewards &/or points?
Your points and bar stay as they are, although any perk points allocated are unallocated and must be reallocated. Simple, no pain.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
Countess
cwykes
Retarded Reprobate

A little knowledge is a dangerous thing!

View Profile WWW
Re: What happens to lifetime aspiration rewards if a Uni student changes aspiration?
« Reply #2 on: 2009 February 16, 10:35:29 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Wow that was quick! 

Do you get ALL the reward points back to reallocate again?  that would be a real "rethink your life" moment!
« Last Edit: 2009 February 16, 11:13:07 by cwykes » Logged

Sick of Bluewater?  Try Sedona or Meadow Lawns instead.  Meadow Lawns is a whole neighbourhood built to explore OFB.  Sedona is a sub'hood you can install as a permanent alternative to Bluewater - it's an "out of this world" experience!  www.moreawesomethanyou.com/cwykes
Budcot
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
Re: What happens to lifetime aspiration rewards if a Uni student changes aspiration?
« Reply #3 on: 2009 February 16, 13:43:42 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It's like changing aspiration on the renuyu orb, all your points are set loose again for you to reallocate.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: