More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 June 26, 11:51:02

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540275 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6519 Members
Latest Member: Gegahex
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  clothing gone bad?
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: clothing gone bad?  (Read 11883 times)
ZephyrZodiac
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
Re: clothing gone bad?
« Reply #25 on: 2005 November 11, 15:43:35 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Perhaps one uncle was more inspirational?

Zephyr Zodiac
Bangelnuts
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: 2005 November 11, 15:49:15 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Perhaps one uncle was more inspirational?
who Knows the kid who is running was helped by Her Romance sim Uncle . the one who isnt was helped by her Uncle  who is a Pleasure sim.Maybe the Romance uncle was was tutoring his niece in Romance as well Grin

I have joined the ranks of many herre and have been banned from Brynnes forum.I must say the pleasure is all mine in having been banned from there .Self absorbed bragging is tiring  after awhile.
ZephyrZodiac
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: 2005 November 11, 16:01:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

ROFL

Zephyr Zodiac
Issy
Dimwitted Dunce

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: 2005 November 12, 00:28:40 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

And don't they get through a lot of stuff!  That's the time for someone else to influence him to garden!

Off topic but I noticed that a couple of my sims always get the "Influence someone to garden" want almost everyday - weird thing is there is no plants at all  Huh

Bug perhaps? or do I need to plant something just to get rid of the silly want?

"Life has taught us that love does not consist in gazing at each other, but in looking outward together in the same direction".  ~Antoine de Exupery
Bangelnuts
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: 2005 November 12, 01:49:05 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

And don't they get through a lot of stuff!  That's the time for someone else to influence him to garden!

Off topic but I noticed that a couple of my sims always get the "Influence someone to garden" want almost everyday - weird thing is there is no plants at all  Huh

Bug perhaps? or do I need to plant something just to get rid of the silly want?
Ive had that want rolled on a lot with no plants and worse yet only 1 sim living there. my solution I put in a single flowere bed  and when my sim saw a neighbor I had him stop the neighbor chat abit then influence the neighbor to water the lone flower bed. it worked the want went away. Sims can be less than intelligent with their actions as well case in point I had My Sim Brad Harper Check out Bella Goth  his reaction was MEH!! so I said ok how about making her a best friend well he told her a joke and I panned the camera over to listen to one of the visitors who was on the Karaoke machine sounding really good and disovered it was  My sim Justin  who is maxed in creativity skills no wonder he was  singing well.I panned the camera back to my Playable sim Brad and the very same sim he had said Meh about a minute ago he was Kissing up the arm autonomously.mind you there is zero chemistry between Bella and Brad  but they autonomously Fall in love that is till I unclicked the hearts and crush in Sim Pe and left them as best friends instead.Bella being a Romance Sim wants to woohoo with twenty different Sims. if Brad wants to woohoo with her I dont care but she is not going to be his girlfriend with no chemistry between them

I have joined the ranks of many herre and have been banned from Brynnes forum.I must say the pleasure is all mine in having been banned from there .Self absorbed bragging is tiring  after awhile.
ilikefishfood
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: 2005 November 13, 17:09:40 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Sims do run around after using MOnique's computer.  She lists it as a known issue.........but (and this is weird, but it works).....send 'em to use the toilet and they stop running.  Go figure!

The kids running after transitioning from toddlers is a whole other buggy Maxis thing.  I used to get that even in the pre-uni days.

"Chaos, panic, disorder; my work here is done."
ilikefishfood
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: 2005 November 13, 18:01:03 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

But back to the topic at hand.........the mannequins showing up in black......and sometimes...........(oh this just sucks!).......the game'll crash on me when I'm picking clothes.  Without warning!  Clothes that I've sucessfully bought for other Sims.  I just reinstalled NL and patched it, so the game itself can't be corrupted......it's defintely bodyshop file-related.  I tried removing all my newer downloaded clothing and bodyshop meshes, and it still happens randomly.  Is it possible that older clothing has become corrupted?  I'm stumped.

If anyone knows how to translate those gibberish files.....um..I mean 'error logs', I had boolproptestingcheats enabled for a couple of the above-mentioned random crashes (btw, it doesn't always happen).  I can attach one if anyone's willing to try to make sense of it.

"Chaos, panic, disorder; my work here is done."
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: