More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 July 08, 00:27:54

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540275 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6519 Members
Latest Member: Gegahex
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  Witches sitting on wrong throne. (addendum: house rentals?)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Witches sitting on wrong throne. (addendum: house rentals?)  (Read 4749 times)
EsotericPolarBear
Irritating Ignoramus

View Profile
Witches sitting on wrong throne. (addendum: house rentals?)
« on: 2008 October 03, 15:44:47 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I have a good and evil witch in the same household and they insist on sitting in each other's thrones.  I've even used the autonomy control to tell them not to, but that doesn't stop them from sitting in the wrong throne when studying or other such non-chair-launched sitting actions.

The kicker?  The good throne is closest to the bookshelf, but the good witch walks across the room to sit in the evil throne.  Witches are masochists? 

Any workarounds for this other than building seperate rooms and locking the doors?  I'm in an apt, so I can't add a room.  Yes, I could simply remove the thrones, but that's somewhat cross-purpose for me.

I'll admit, it's a minor annoyance, but that doesn't stop it from becoming extremely obnoxious at times.

Also, while I'm making a thread...would it break the game to turn a house lot into an apt lot even if there's only the one house (apt) on the lot?  I have an idea about making rental houses for low income sims, kinda like how uni houses work.  Or is there a way to make a uni house lot outside of a uni hood?
HomeschooledByTards
Senator

warm n jiggly

View Profile
Re: Witches sitting on wrong throne. (addendum: house rentals?)
« Reply #1 on: 2008 October 03, 15:49:20 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Also, while I'm making a thread...would it break the game to turn a house lot into an apt lot even if there's only the one house (apt) on the lot?  I have an idea about making rental houses for low income sims, kinda like how uni houses work.  Or is there a way to make a uni house lot outside of a uni hood?

No, you can turn a single family dwelling into an apartment without breaking anything. Most of my tiny apartments (link in my sig) are just that.

[19:30] <sooze> YAY BFFs
[19:30] <sooze> Bestest Foes Forever
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2008 October 04, 03:38:01 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Issue has been under consideration for awhile now. Added to the chopping block in creaturefixes.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
EsotericPolarBear
Irritating Ignoramus

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2008 October 04, 04:05:46 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Issue has been under consideration for awhile now. Added to the chopping block in creaturefixes.

Either I'm losing my grip on reality, or this was not that an hour ago.  What happened?
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2008 October 04, 04:12:03 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
EsotericPolarBear
Irritating Ignoramus

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2008 October 04, 04:13:07 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I distinctly remember the phrase "throne-suicide" being in your post the first time I read it.
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 2008 October 04, 04:14:25 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I distinctly remember the phrase "throne-suicide" being in your post the first time I read it.
That's in the RTFM, I think.

Inge
Round Mound of Gray Fatness
Senator

Senator Emeritus. Oh hold on, I am still a senator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: 2008 October 04, 07:59:49 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

As part of my lot owner scheme I am planning to update my mortgage shrubs so that interest is paid to the nominated owner.  That should enable you to set up a lot so that the family can move in free and start paying what amounts to rent.

\"They\'re here, on the forum. A question riddled, spoiler giving, speculative cancer of sim evil\" -- redearth, Snooty Sims, 2009
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: