More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 June 26, 08:56:00

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540275 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6519 Members
Latest Member: Gegahex
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  Gender Prefrence
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Gender Prefrence  (Read 5853 times)
cheriem
Horrible Halfwit

View Profile
Gender Prefrence
« on: 2005 November 05, 17:44:22 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I noticed the other day some people were wishing for a mod to set gender preference.  I found one on MTS2.  Lizzies Love Kite.  The kite lets you set the score on your gender preference from 0-1000 any way you want it.  She has a better expanation included.  I would link, but have no idea how to do that.  I found it in the Hacks section.  It came up after I put in the search engine, Nightlife comp., Finished.  It was on the second or third page in.  I hope this helps.

Duchess
gali
Crazy Lollipop
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
Re: Gender Prefrence
« Reply #1 on: 2005 November 05, 19:40:13 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You can do it with the SimPe.
Marchioness
Brynne
Smells Like Pee
Souped!

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2005 November 05, 20:11:13 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The kite does it in-game, though, which is what a lot of people were asking for. The Inseminator also does this.
cheriem
Horrible Halfwit

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2005 November 05, 21:21:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I have SimPe I just don't really know how to use it and to tell you the truth am a little afraid of using it, in case I do something to break my game.  I appreciate the thoughtfulness of the other idea though.  Thankyou.

Andygal
Deformed Freak
Nitwitted Nuisance

Now with new and improved avatar!

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2005 November 05, 21:34:06 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

editing gender prefrences in SimPE is really easy. It's under the "Character" tab when you select a sim in "sim Browser"
themaltesebippy
Exasperating Eyesore

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2005 November 05, 23:18:42 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I used to have the kite.  Does it work with NL?  Also it doesn't prevent sims from falling in love with the wrong gender if their relationship scores are high enough.  It is convenient though.
cheriem
Horrible Halfwit

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 2005 November 05, 23:45:34 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It was updated to work with NL.

Marchioness
Brynne
Smells Like Pee
Souped!

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 2005 November 06, 03:59:44 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yeah, the gender preference doesn't seem to have a huge effect on the sexual orientation, odd as that sounds. Hetero sims will still fall in love with the same sex if flirted with, and vice versa...Ashley and Castor are a gay married couple in my game, and Ashley now has a crush on a female cow mascot. His preference is set to -1000 female, 1000 male, too!

We soooooooo need a romance mod.
Bangelnuts
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 2005 November 06, 04:17:01 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yeah, the gender preference doesn't seem to have a huge effect on the sexual orientation, odd as that sounds. Hetero sims will still fall in love with the same sex if flirted with, and vice versa...Ashley and Castor are a gay married couple in my game, and Ashley now has a crush on a female cow mascot. His preference is set to -1000 female, 1000 male, too!

We soooooooo need a romance mod.
we also need a mod to keep chemistry static

I have joined the ranks of many herre and have been banned from Brynnes forum.I must say the pleasure is all mine in having been banned from there .Self absorbed bragging is tiring  after awhile.
Regina
Malodorous Moron

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: 2005 November 07, 07:03:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I've used the kite in my game and before NL it was handy in getting a sim to perhaps have a want to flirt with another sim of your preferred gender.  It seems, though, that with NL it's redundant, because all you need to do to start your sim's gender preference is to have them flirt>check-out another sim and gender preference is on its way.

Also, one drawback with the kite is that it has to be used time and time again to make any real headway on getting the numbers up high.  I think one use will give something like one or two gender preference points.

Marchioness
Brynne
Smells Like Pee
Souped!

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 2005 November 07, 07:10:04 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

There's an updated one, now. It will let you set preference to maximum (+1000) one way or the other, or negative (-1000), or both. Or neither.
I'm as confused as you are...
Regina
Malodorous Moron

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: 2005 November 07, 07:17:52 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

There's an updated one, now. It will let you set preference to maximum (+1000) one way or the other, or negative (-1000), or both. Or neither.
I'm as confused as you are...

Okey-doke!  I didn't check for an updated one (the old one worked fine in NL, too) because it seemed to me there wasn't much point since one flirt>checkout started the ball rolling. Smiley

cheriem
Horrible Halfwit

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 2005 November 07, 14:28:10 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I just wanted it set when they were children.  I used it not only on the adults, teens, children, but also on the new baby in the house.

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: