More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 June 28, 23:34:53

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540275 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6519 Members
Latest Member: Gegahex
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  Where do you get your custom content?
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Where do you get your custom content?  (Read 38689 times)
Marchioness
Brynne
Smells Like Pee
Souped!

View Profile
Re: Where do you get your custom content?
« Reply #75 on: 2005 October 31, 20:36:04 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Joey Jr. only does Grey Poupon
Bangelnuts
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #76 on: 2005 October 31, 20:59:29 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Joey Jr. only does Grey Poupon
ROFL I hope Justin Likes Baby siblings. because he is  about to get 2 of them . thanks to my accidental clicking of Try for a Baby Iwas going for woohoo and must have hit the wrong one by Mistake.Bella Justins Mother and Joe his Father are now expecting twins in my game wonder if I will get a pixelated hottie like Justin from Joe and Bella

I have joined the ranks of many herre and have been banned from Brynnes forum.I must say the pleasure is all mine in having been banned from there .Self absorbed bragging is tiring  after awhile.
Marchioness
Brynne
Smells Like Pee
Souped!

View Profile
« Reply #77 on: 2005 October 31, 21:09:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well, as you can see by the Joe/Bella offspring that Don adopted, as well as my Justin and his full-blooded Goth-Bayfield siblings,  there's yet to be an ugly one in my game...

I'll put some pics of the Lothario Goth-Bayfield offspring on my site.
Bangelnuts
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #78 on: 2005 October 31, 21:22:02 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well, as you can see by the Joe/Bella offspring that Don adopted, as well as my Justin and his full-blooded Goth-Bayfield siblings,  there's yet to be an ugly one in my game...

I'll put some pics of the Lothario Goth-Bayfield offspring on my site.
well these two will definitely be full blooded siblings to Justin. My Bella is an exact Clone of Bella in Pleasant view right down to her personality traits and according to simPE the DNA. so there is no doubt that the Justin in your Game and the one in mine are the same person.  in Both the Joe I have and The Bella I have  match the SimPE clone of Justin that you sent me.. she even came with th exact aspiration she has in Pleasantviews files .when I was cloning her a little box popped up asking if I wanted an exact duplicate I clicked yes . and when I went into simpe plesant view simbrowser after pl acing her in my neighborhood.I was stunned to discover that she was an eact match trait for trait.

I have joined the ranks of many herre and have been banned from Brynnes forum.I must say the pleasure is all mine in having been banned from there .Self absorbed bragging is tiring  after awhile.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: