More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 July 04, 08:46:36

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540275 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6519 Members
Latest Member: Gegahex
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  Oops! You Broke It!
| | | |-+  I broke Simpe trying to unbreak the Brokes
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: I broke Simpe trying to unbreak the Brokes  (Read 2433 times)
JuliWolfe
Asinine Airhead

It's all about the broohaha.

View Profile
I broke Simpe trying to unbreak the Brokes
« on: 2008 March 01, 15:00:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I like to turn Brandi Broke's hair blonde instead of black so she will look like her boys but it seems I've encountered a bug. (Okay I'll stop that now, sorry, couldn't resist.) Anyway, after I load up Pleasantview in SimPE and open sim browser, I get a warning window that reads...

This is just a Warning. It is supposed to keep you informed about a Problem. Most of the time this is not a Bug!

The Sim with GUID 0x00000000 (inst=0x0000) exists more than once. This could result in  Problems during the Gameplay!

Windows Version:
WindowsServer2003

.NET Version:

I clicked "OK" figuring I could find the repeat file and deal with it later... but every time I click "OK" or try to simply close the box, SimPE freezes up entirely and will not load the sim browser. Any idea what I can do to fix this? And make your answer in SimPE for Dummies style. I fail at everything.

Dude... that's my spleen.
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
Re: I broke Simpe trying to unbreak the Brokes
« Reply #1 on: 2008 March 01, 15:13:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

SimPE's SDSC plugin cannot read the new FT files at this time. You will need to disable this plugin and edit the SDSCs raw, without the benefit of SimPE decoding which sim it belongs to. Brandi should be given an single recessive blond gene for "correct" genetics. This makes the combination of children she has produced possible without altering her phenotype.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
JuliWolfe
Asinine Airhead

It's all about the broohaha.

View Profile
Re: I broke Simpe trying to unbreak the Brokes
« Reply #2 on: 2008 March 01, 18:37:26 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thing is, SimPE will load the sim browser for other neighborhoods. I was just fixing the strangetown genetics earlier. It only freezes on Pleasantview after popping up that error window so I didn't think it was an FT issue.

Dude... that's my spleen.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: