More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 June 23, 19:24:36

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540275 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6519 Members
Latest Member: Gegahex
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  Tri Var House will not Load
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Tri Var House will not Load  (Read 16477 times)
RainbowTigress
Sucky Name Person
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
Re: Tri Var House will not Load
« Reply #25 on: 2005 October 22, 20:42:50 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

If it's Castor, shame on you!  He doesn't deserve Angela!

She won't be getting engaged to anyone in my game!  (Not unless ghosts get engaged?)
What do you have against Angela?  I kinda like her.  She is so much nicer than Lilith, although Lilith has mellowed out in her old age.
ZephyrZodiac
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: 2005 October 22, 20:50:10 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Angela is just such a little goody-goody!

Zephyr Zodiac
C.S.
Irritating Ignoramus

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: 2005 October 23, 10:55:55 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Not in my game she's not. I suppose it's because I use testingcheats to suppress my sims' LTR with other sims (I've decided to allow the female population to be best friends with only their family and the rest of the female population, same thing for the male population, mainly so the whole town's not best friends with everybody and they don't have to spend too much time maintaining best friends status Tongue) which I regularly drag down to about -30, and Angela shoves people a lot autonomuously. I like both the sisters, but I like Lilith slightly more.

I've always paired Castor with Tiffany, Kevin with Brittany, Joshua with Allegra, Ashley with Heather, but I still have taken to colour coding their clothes (it's corny as hell but effective when it comes to telling sims sharing the same face shapes apart when on a crowded lot Tongue) so I don't forget and have sims flirt with the wrong sims in front of their significant other.

I haven't tried to load the house agian, but I was able to move Angela and Heather(now a family sim) into the Bright house. 

Glad that you were able to get some sims out of the lot that wouldn't load Smiley. What method did you use? Propose move in?
Kala
Dimwitted Dunce

Stop Screwing!!

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: 2005 October 23, 16:31:48 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I made sure to get the relations between sim as high as possible before I moved them in and I invited them over at noon so they didn't have an excuse.

Castor is Allegra's man, not Angela's.  Sean is Angela's fiance(sp?) but I tried to fix him up with Allegra.  Sean and Allegra have a crush on each other, but that's all. 

You can spell and that's great.  What else can you do?  Being an ass doesn't count.
ZephyrZodiac
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: 2005 October 24, 00:47:27 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Castor and Allegra always work well as a couple, I think. 

When I said Angela was a goody-goody, I meant the "teacher's pet" and "daddy's little angel" type of goody-goody - she's horrible to everyone who she isn't best friends with!  And Lilith is definitely in the wrong aspiration, which is half the trouble - it's not easy being popular when you're shy!  (Especially if you're not particularly nice!)  But interestingly, the more friends she gets, the less socially awkward she becomes, although she still greets someone new and immediately ventrilofarts them!

Zephyr Zodiac
C.S.
Irritating Ignoramus

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: 2005 October 24, 01:25:47 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I suppose that's pretty much like real life, isn't it? The popular ones forming their own clique and making life hell for those around them (and each other - teen movie 'Mean Girls' comes to mind) that they deem un-cool.

And Lilith is definitely in the wrong aspiration, which is half the trouble - it's not easy being popular when you're shy!  (Especially if you're not particularly nice!)
That's what I thought too, but it's also because of that that I find her quirkiness loveable and funny Grin.
ZephyrZodiac
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: 2005 October 24, 01:41:27 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

She's far more fun to play than Angela, although this time I had meant to give her (Angela) another chance - I'd completely forgotten when I told her to make crepes suzettes that I still hadn't put a fire alarm in!  Funny, Maxis seems to have put them into some of the newer houses, but not the originals, and it's so easy to forget!  Anyway, poor angela is pushing up daisies now - I had to move her outside, she was just in the way where she was! Grin
« Last Edit: 2005 October 24, 20:47:34 by ZephyrZodiac » Logged

Zephyr Zodiac
C.S.
Irritating Ignoramus

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: 2005 October 24, 02:39:02 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Poor Angela Tongue.

I remember when I got TS2, I decided that I didn't like the Caliente sisters already just because of the way the storyline and their aspirations were set and I didn't know about cheats (that were not given in the readme) and hacks and mods and SimPE and how to change things. Nevertheless, I also remembered it's only a game and it's not their fault the way they were made, so if they were going to be stuck with being golddiggers and romance addicts, they are to be the best ones around Wink.
Ms.Perception
Pinheaded Pissant

From me to you.

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: 2005 October 24, 11:16:19 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You're not alone, Zephyr, I really don't like Angela. I've tried, but the sim just annoys me. She's constantly shoving, poking or pranking people. Even Lilith doesn't do it as much as she does! And another pre-made sim that needs to go is Cassandra Goth. She's constantly attacking pregnant women when I can't control her! She attacked Darren's wife, then after she broke up with Don, she decided she still wanted him and attacked his pregnant girlfriend. I think I might let her make some crepes myself. Or feed her to the cowplant.  Wink

Do you even need one of these when you don't actually post?
Kala
Dimwitted Dunce

Stop Screwing!!

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: 2005 October 24, 15:13:11 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

My Cassandra Goth-Dreamer is rather nice.  She keeps to herself, works hard, and doesn't wine much.

You can spell and that's great.  What else can you do?  Being an ass doesn't count.
RainbowTigress
Sucky Name Person
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: 2005 October 24, 15:29:10 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

My Cassandra Goth-Dreamer is rather nice.  She keeps to herself, works hard, and doesn't wine much.
Mine too.  She doesn't like fights and will run in the other direction when she sees one.  She isn't mad at Don anymore and really doesn't have much to do with him.  Angela is nice to everyone in my game.  Lilith is the one I have to watch because until she is friends with someone she will prank them and generally annoy them.  I'm sure that with NL if she weren't friends with so many already, she would be getting in fights with them all the time.  Angela is on her second adulthood since I had let her age to elder and then aged her and Dustin back to adults.  It didn't seem right that they should be older than Brandi.
ZephyrZodiac
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: 2005 October 24, 20:55:27 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well, talking about Lilith - a few days' ago she walked by The Savage house, and Jodie Savage ran out to greet her (she's normally rather a sweet Cancer Family sim teen who's crazy about Dustin).  Well, from the moment she arrived, Lilith was unpleasant to everyone, and she kept teasing poor Jodie, who then went into a corner and cried.  I couldn't get her to retaliate, no matter what, so I had her little brother influence Lilith to clean (which is her most hated occupation, of course!)

Well, yesterday, Dustin brought Lilith home from school and Sally (the lodger's daughter) brought Jodie.  Dustin and Sally trundled off upstairs to put their homework down, and suddenly there was one heck of a catfight on the footpath!  After which, it was Lilith who went off an wept in a corner.  This happened about five times!

Just goes to show, nice sims can take more than nasty ones before they turn, but eventually they do turn and can dish it out with the best of them!  And being fitter than Lilith, she won!

Zephyr Zodiac
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: