More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 June 23, 19:30:15

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540275 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6519 Members
Latest Member: Gegahex
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  save the trees?
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: save the trees?  (Read 12657 times)
Bangelnuts
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
Re: save the trees?
« Reply #25 on: 2005 October 24, 21:21:50 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Those sims with the blue/green over their face are called contacts.  And Hook, that thing that gets full when you have 12 friends is called the influence meter.  Cheesy
I notice that Family doesnt count in the influence meter it has to be non family in my game

I have joined the ranks of many herre and have been banned from Brynnes forum.I must say the pleasure is all mine in having been banned from there .Self absorbed bragging is tiring  after awhile.
Velax
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: 2005 October 25, 02:00:16 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The whole phone thing with Popularity sims is a pain!  (Easy with AutoYak, but I haven't tried that since NL - has anyone?)

I had heard it wasn't working with NL, but was getting so sick of being called every two seconds by idiots wanting to know why I hadn't called (my main is a Romance sim who has a rather large number of....errr..."romance partners"), I threw the hack in anyway. No problems so far.
RainbowTigress
Sucky Name Person
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: 2005 October 25, 02:09:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yes, autoyak works great in NL.  So does autosoc.  I love it.   Cheesy
ZephyrZodiac
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: 2005 October 26, 13:23:50 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Nice to know!  I'll put it in next time I close my game.

The influence meter has always had to be non-family and the sims own friends - jobs can be family and anyone in the household's friends.

Zephyr Zodiac
Bangelnuts
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: 2005 October 26, 17:22:06 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Nice to know!  I'll put it in next time I close my game.

The influence meter has always had to be non-family and the sims own friends - jobs can be family and anyone in the household's friends.
thanks for the Info Smiley

I have joined the ranks of many herre and have been banned from Brynnes forum.I must say the pleasure is all mine in having been banned from there .Self absorbed bragging is tiring  after awhile.
ZephyrZodiac
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: 2005 October 27, 10:22:08 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Glad to help - just hope I'm right and they haven't changed anything with Uni - such as you need at least one vampire friend to max out the influence meter! Grin

Zephyr Zodiac
Bangelnuts
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: 2005 October 27, 19:09:20 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Glad to help - just hope I'm right and they haven't changed anything with Uni - such as you need at least one vampire friend to max out the influence meter! Grin
They must not have as I have a sm who is maxed in influence with 30 or so friends and is at Uni and  he doesnt even Know a Vampire  let alone befriended one

Andygal
Deformed Freak
Nitwitted Nuisance

Now with new and improved avatar!

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: 2005 October 27, 20:55:04 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

They must not have as I have a sm who is maxed in influence with 30 or so friends and is at Uni and  he doesnt even Know a Vampire  let alone befriended one

Yeah as far as I can tell they didn't make any changes to the fluence system with NL except for adding the ability to influence vampires to bite people (and infleuncing people to drink the vamprocillin but that is broken).
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: