More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 June 25, 06:30:03

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540275 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6519 Members
Latest Member: Gegahex
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  Accidental death negates permaplat?
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Accidental death negates permaplat?  (Read 3334 times)
JenW
Irritating Ignoramus

Grilled cheese lovin' cyborg

View Profile WWW
Accidental death negates permaplat?
« on: 2005 October 20, 01:46:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Maybe I deserve to have my lips ripped for this Tongue but is it supposed to happen that a permaplat Sim who dies accidentally doesn't get a platinum tombstone? I had a Sim Lucy who died the other night making pancakes *waits for laughter to stop* She had just reached her LTW, but she got a regular tombstone instead of the platinum one she should have gotten. I've got NL and the patch. Is this the way it's supposed to work? It's the first time I've had this happen, so far all the other permaplat Sims I've had have died of old age.

Jen

<Pescado> With ninja throwing breadsticks, YOU are the dipping sauce! | The Literate Sim
gynarchy
Lipless Loser

View Profile
Re: Accidental death negates permaplat?
« Reply #1 on: 2005 October 20, 01:59:03 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I think old age is the only way you can get a platinum tombstone. Any other cause of death gives a plain ol' stone regardless of the Sim's apiration level.

Opera loving chickens. Can't eat them. Can't vote for them. Can't wear them as a hat.
JenW
Irritating Ignoramus

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: 2005 October 20, 02:01:34 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Bah, that figures Tongue Well, that'll teach me to forget to buy a fire alarm, I guess. What's really ironic is she had just become a celebrity chef, then burns herself up making breakfast Tongue

Jen

<Pescado> With ninja throwing breadsticks, YOU are the dipping sauce! | The Literate Sim
ZephyrZodiac
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2005 October 20, 02:09:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Angela just did the same thing making crepes suzettes!  Daniel pleaded with the GR but to no avail, off she went, and now everyone but Lilith is afraid she'll be a zombie!

Zephyr Zodiac
JenW
Irritating Ignoramus

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: 2005 October 20, 02:14:48 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Heh, unfortunately Lucy's girlfriend was off at work and couldn't plead for her, and Lucy herself was too busy jumping around with her butt on fire to get away and call the fire dept. Everyone else in the neighborhood wants to resurrect her and fears her being a zombie, but oddly enough only her father had any memory of her death...another reason why I thought it might have been a glitch.

Jen

ZephyrZodiac
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2005 October 20, 02:28:04 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Oh, even Jennifer and John who were still sitting in the bin have the memory!  Only Lucy seems exempt, she just has the death of a relative fear - presumably no-one told her about "Poor Angela!"  Funny thing is, I've killed angela deliberately in the past and tried for ages to get her to set herself on fire - had to resort to drowning! - but this time I wasn't really planning a nasty end for her - just fatness!  And poor Mary-sue was still upset from being demoted and finding kaylynn in bed with Daniel so this was really the last straw and she broke up with him, Daniel went off to the bin, and the idea of leaving her and Lilith  together didn't appeal, so she moved out.  Then I just moved Daniel back, and by the end of the weekend I won't say they were buddies, but they were definitely on the way!

Zephyr Zodiac
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: