More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 September 29, 05:21:55

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540282 Posts in 18067 Topics by 6543 Members
Latest Member: tyerules
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  Cant go on vacation technical difficulty?
0 Members and 4 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Cant go on vacation technical difficulty?  (Read 4357 times)
PlayBoyRobbie
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
Cant go on vacation technical difficulty?
« on: 2007 September 25, 01:58:47 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Bascally what happens is I plan a vacation and it says a shuttle is on the way then after a few mintues a message pop-ups saying-
There has been some technical difficulties and the reservation was cancelled and your simoleans have been refunded.
The nanny doesnt even show up like she is suppose to.
No my sim isnt knocked-up and yes I did remove all my hacks I've been able to go on vacation a bunch of times with this family and now I cantIs anyone elsehavingthis problem and have they figured out what the hell is causeing it?

I did take a picture of what the stupid error says
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v36/y2krobie/BVTD.jpg
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
Re: Cant go on vacation technical difficulty?
« Reply #1 on: 2007 September 25, 02:06:44 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Terrorists. It's caused by terrorists.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
jfade
Obtuse Oaf

Esteemed Senator Emeritus

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: 2007 September 25, 02:27:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I've actually had this error myself, and it's lot specific. I don't know what exactly causes it since I only had it on one lot, but in my case it was a lot where there was a toddler and I tried to get a nanny to come housesit. The nanny never came and I got that message, so my guess is that it's related to the nanny somehow...

Unless, of course, you didn't try that option, in which case it must be something else. Tongue

Nifty Sims hacks and programs at: DJS Sims
PlayBoyRobbie
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2007 September 25, 03:42:40 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Im so gald that someone else is having this dam issue when I let a sim go alone and left another sim to watch the pets I was able to go on vacation no problem, so then maybe it is the nanny and is only on one lot all my other lots work fine..you think that maxis would just let the dam pets go on vacation and it would fix all this but no.

Terrorists. It's caused by terrorists.
I think you ment to say Maxis not terrorists Wink
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2007 September 25, 05:20:29 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Is there a difference?

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
PlayBoyRobbie
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2007 September 28, 19:08:44 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Ok well I fixed my problem well didnt "fix it" since its clearly a maxis-bug but at least I got it to work.
What I did was I called the nanny to come over "just for now" but what I did notice was that when the pop-up message showed up asking what would you like me to do it showed up that she was tracking my sims work schedule and I never hired her before or even told her to do that so I cancelled her tracking it and called her back to come over "just for now" and she showed up and then I called to go on vacation and I was able bring my 2 sims on vacation with no problem so maybe cause the dum bi*th was tracking my work she didnt show up all them other times?
O yea I did delete the old nanny charecter file I had in SimEnchaner and the game made a new nanny cause I was starting to think the old nanny may have gotten corrupted or something so that also may have "fixed" this issue.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: