More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 June 27, 15:01:19

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540275 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6519 Members
Latest Member: Gegahex
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  Not in front of the children!
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Not in front of the children!  (Read 14032 times)
Oddysey
Nitwitted Nuisance

Robotic Baby Harp Seal!

View Profile
Re: Not in front of the children!
« Reply #25 on: 2005 October 13, 23:13:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

At the risk of asking a stupid question, where is Crammyboy's nudist hack? Doesn't seem to be on MTS2, all I could find in that vein is the discontinued no blur hack.
chintznibbles
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: 2005 October 14, 00:32:03 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It's in the Adult section, under Hacks.

http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=90796 for the nightlife version.
Oddysey
Nitwitted Nuisance

Robotic Baby Harp Seal!

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: 2005 October 14, 20:52:13 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Ah, yes. Seems obvious now. Silly adults only policy, working on honor system. Or rather, the "not a total idiot!" system.
virgali
Malodorous Moron

Do you see a midget Hitler?!

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: 2005 October 14, 23:46:30 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Ah, yes. Seems obvious now. Silly adults only policy, working on honor system. Or rather, the "not a total idiot!" system.

Well I'm 21 and i still cannot get into that section...what am I doing wrong?

Do you need someone to organize your sock drawer?
Motoki
Lord of the Nannies
Uncouth Undesirable

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: 2005 October 15, 12:47:26 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

By default everyone is disabled from going there. You have to go into your control panel and check off some box to be allowed access to the adult content.

In communist China Peggy's hairs cut you!
ElviraGoth
Knuckleheaded Knob

Just another shitty day in paradise

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: 2005 October 15, 15:12:23 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I finally installed NL last night and went to the one family I have created so far. I made them only a couple of nights ago and haven't had time to do much with them yet.

Anyway, the wife was in the shower and hubby was downstairs in the bathroom looking after their three children. I queued a make out session for the wife, thinking that she would do that after she showered. Instead she walked downstairs in the buff, no pixelation hiding anything, and made out with her hubby in front of the 3 children!  Shocked Shocked Cheesy Cheesy

That's funny!  I had the opposite thing happen in a couple of my sims' houses.  Had an unexpected set of twins, and had to put a bed in the parents bedroom temporarily for the extra child.  When I did the "woohoo" interaction for the parents with a child sleeping in the bed, they actually shooed the child out of the bedroom before woohooing.  Poor kid had to find something to do until mom and dad were finished!

Werewolf?<br />There! There wolf!  There castle!
SciBirg
Garrulous Gimp

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: 2005 October 17, 07:40:42 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I finally installed NL last night and went to the one family I have created so far. I made them only a couple of nights ago and haven't had time to do much with them yet.

Anyway, the wife was in the shower and hubby was downstairs in the bathroom looking after their three children. I queued a make out session for the wife, thinking that she would do that after she showered. Instead she walked downstairs in the buff, no pixelation hiding anything, and made out with her hubby in front of the 3 children!  Shocked Shocked Cheesy Cheesy

That's funny!  I had the opposite thing happen in a couple of my sims' houses.  Had an unexpected set of twins, and had to put a bed in the parents bedroom temporarily for the extra child.  When I did the "woohoo" interaction for the parents with a child sleeping in the bed, they actually shooed the child out of the bedroom before woohooing.  Poor kid had to find something to do until mom and dad were finished!

Cheesy Cheesy Sounds like the olden days when the whole family shared one bedroom.

INTJ
ZephyrZodiac
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: 2005 October 17, 10:23:53 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

They always do that!  And anyone else too - even Romance sims who are desperate for a public woohoo don't like to be observed in bed!  Oh, and if they're in the hot-tub, they'll shoo anyone else out of it (usually) though I have had sims woohoo while one of their friends was in the tub too!

Zephyr Zodiac
Marchioness
Brynne
Smells Like Pee
Souped!

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: 2005 October 17, 11:27:13 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Back when I first got the base game, I had a sim in the hot tub with a sim-couple. I had the sim-couple woohoo, fully expecting them to shoo the other sim out, first. They didn't. But I have a picture of the single sim frantically getting out once they started. He couldn't get out fast enough! Notice the feet sticking up around him. Cheesy Haven't had that happen, since, and that was over a year ago!

ZephyrZodiac
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: 2005 October 17, 11:30:45 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Was it the woohoo or the nudity that embarassed him, I wonder?

Zephyr Zodiac
Marchioness
Brynne
Smells Like Pee
Souped!

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: 2005 October 17, 11:41:14 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I think he was more angry than embarrassed, because he got out, spun around to get dressed, and immediately started having a fit. The couple was his sister and his cousin's husband...
ZephyrZodiac
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: 2005 October 17, 14:20:19 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Family loyalty among sims!  Now I've heard everything!

Zephyr Zodiac
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: