More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 June 24, 12:36:13

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540275 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6519 Members
Latest Member: Gegahex
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  Same sex cuddle whilst sleeping (solved, thankies ^^)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Same sex cuddle whilst sleeping (solved, thankies ^^)  (Read 4418 times)
Uoza
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
Same sex cuddle whilst sleeping (solved, thankies ^^)
« on: 2007 July 25, 17:54:29 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I am not sure if this is just a glitch that has been corrected with a patch, but my homsexual sims (that are in a relationship together) don't cuddle up to eachother like the hetro one when sgoing to sleep.  If there is a hack that allows this could someone please point it out to me? thanks alot ^^
« Last Edit: 2007 July 25, 20:47:06 by Uoza » Logged
jsalemi
Town Crier
Vacuous Vegetable

In dog we trust, all others pay cash...

View Profile
Re: Same sex cuddle whilst sleeping
« Reply #1 on: 2007 July 25, 18:26:27 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hmm, they still do it in my game -- I have all EPs and SPs except the recent H&M one.  You might have a mod or hack interfering with it?  Please give us more info (what EPs and SPs you have) and if you have any hacks that affect beds or sleeping and we'll see if we can help out.

Excelsior, you fathead!
I am Canadian.
Uoza
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2007 July 25, 18:38:14 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Ah sorry for being so vague ><

I have open for business, family fun stuff, nightlife and university expansion packs.  I also have the insiminator 2.6b and merola's multipainting...hmm that's it ^_^

Oh and also when I start the sims, the game tells me about the hacks and stuff like the insiminator, but I downloaded a tonberry and moogle version of the stuffed bear from exnemsims.com.

I also have hairs and things from a couple of sites...and that's really all I have ^_^

Edit: I just remembered ^_^ I also removed the censor blur via simpe 5.8 lite version
Ellatrue
Terrible Twerp

ENFP, by popular request.

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2007 July 25, 18:53:47 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Are you sure their relationship score is still high enough to snuggle in bed? It's possible for the sims to have a relationship high enough to sleep in the same bed but still not high enough to snuggle.

Baron
Marhis
Terrible Twerp

ISTP. Officially male since she plays MUDs

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2007 July 25, 20:05:11 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

For what I know about, sims got the "spoon position" when there is at least a crush (pink heart) in their relationship. This may vary if their crush is not on both, and sometimes depends also by the different time they go to bed, in relation to each other.

Example: SimA has a crush on SimB, while SimB has not.
SimA goes to bed a few instants before SimB, so A fall asleep first. In this case, SimB does not have a crush and will not spoon SimA; but if SimB fall asleep first, then SimA will snuggle him.
This usually happens for the most part of times, but consider also that sometimes there are slight difference and the reverse may happen.

I say that a wise, when he does not know what he is talking about, should know enough to keep his mouth shut. -- C. Collodi, Pinocchio.
------
The one and only Rhayden's AIDE. Accept no substitutes.
Uoza
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2007 July 25, 20:46:28 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hi guys, I played around with the game and a few hacks that I had and I think that the problem was the lack of mutual love (I know it's stupid of me ><) so it all works now and my homosexual sims, like their hetro couterparts, also have the benefit of a warm shoulder of a night and everything is right with the world, thank you guys so much for posting your help ^_^
Ellatrue
Terrible Twerp

ENFP, by popular request.

View Profile
Re: Same sex cuddle whilst sleeping (solved, thankies ^^)
« Reply #6 on: 2007 July 25, 21:21:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Glad we could be of help. Smiley

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: