More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 June 30, 17:57:32

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540275 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6519 Members
Latest Member: Gegahex
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  just purchased Nightlife - advice?
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: just purchased Nightlife - advice?  (Read 2508 times)
humblesupplicant
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
just purchased Nightlife - advice?
« on: 2005 October 07, 00:59:02 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I finally broke down and purchased it since they are supposedly close to releasing the patches. Does anyone have any wisdom to share with me so I can avoid any bugs or other irritations? All I can remember off the top of my head is to avoid the "Ask..." interactions as they can lead to crushes. And of course I know to backup and remove my hacks during the installation, I was wondering more about the game itself.
What else, sage simmers? What else can I learn from your weeks of experience?

sanmonroe
Circus Freak
Lipless Loser

Hates Furries.

View Profile
Re: just purchased Nightlife - advice?
« Reply #1 on: 2005 October 07, 01:07:03 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I finally broke down and purchased it since they are supposedly close to releasing the patches. Does anyone have any wisdom to share with me so I can avoid any bugs or other irritations? All I can remember off the top of my head is to avoid the "Ask..." interactions as they can lead to crushes. And of course I know to backup and remove my hacks during the installation, I was wondering more about the game itself.
What else, sage simmers? What else can I learn from your weeks of experience?

To make your town extra dramatic,load the game up,do "intpropp maxnumofvisitingsims 20", send a sim you don't care about to a comm lot with a grill. Turn the game to lowest graphics and max speed and go to bed.

When you wake load the game up and play as you normally do. You will be amazed at the new furious state, and how interactive sims that aren't being controlled can be!

When you do something because of the internet that is wrong.
When you make love to a man in a giraffe outfit.
When you discover you masterbated online to a picture of a relative.

Webcest.
humblesupplicant
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2005 October 07, 02:25:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

To make your town extra dramatic,load the game up,do "intpropp maxnumofvisitingsims 20", send a sim you don't care about to a comm lot with a grill. Turn the game to lowest graphics and max speed and go to bed.

When you wake load the game up and play as you normally do. You will be amazed at the new furious state, and how interactive sims that aren't being controlled can be!

I know, I think this may be one of the features I'm most looking forward to.  Anything to make my sims as unhinged as horny gerbils...um, nevermind.
themaltesebippy
Exasperating Eyesore

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2005 October 07, 03:59:38 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Use the time waiting for patches/new hacks to reorganize your downloads folder.  Everything can go into subfolders now.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: