More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 June 30, 13:26:55

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540275 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6519 Members
Latest Member: Gegahex
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  WTF? Seasons ate my Pets
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: WTF? Seasons ate my Pets  (Read 3945 times)
starrling
Giraffe Person
Pinheaded Pissant

nyah

View Profile
WTF? Seasons ate my Pets
« on: 2007 February 28, 15:10:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I just knew it was too good to be true - a clean install of a new EP.  Cranked it up to see what the new EP had to offer and found that it had uninstalled my Pets EP.  I sure as hell didn't do it myself!   Anyone else had such an occurrence?  I'm currently reinstalling Pets but I'll bet it screws something else up.  grrrrrr

Ashleigh
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
Re: WTF? Seasons ate my Pets
« Reply #1 on: 2007 February 28, 15:23:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It happened to my OFB when I installed Pets. Never did figure out where I went wrong on that one.
KatEnigma
Axe Murderer
Souped!

ENFJ

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2007 February 28, 15:26:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It's a common thing, ever since NL, I'm told. I had it happen when I installed Pets, it uninstalls whatever it was that you installed last. The only thing I could trace it to was not completely removing the TS2 folder from My Documents, or at least not moving the neighborhood files. I'd backed up, but hadn't removed them last time. You're going to probably have to do a manual uninstal of at least Seasons and Pets and then install Pets again and then Seasons.

"There is a tragic flaw in our precious Constitution, and I don't know what can be done to fix it. This is it: Only nut cases want to be president."

- Kurt Vonnegut
starrling
Giraffe Person
Pinheaded Pissant

nyah

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2007 February 28, 15:50:52 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well, good news - I reinstalled Pets, removed the cd, reinserted the Seasons cd and it all worked fine.  Pretty cool so far, despite my "oh shit!" reaction at first.  But now, family obligations require that I go out to dinner (crappy timing, I know) so I'll have to check my old 'hoods later - I only played the new 'hood for the few minutes I had available.  Don't ya just hate it when RL gets in the way of fun?  Wink

Bangelnuts
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2007 March 01, 07:16:08 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I was lucky  I installed seasons and the only thing I lost was the Caliente Trashcan Grin

I have joined the ranks of many herre and have been banned from Brynnes forum.I must say the pleasure is all mine in having been banned from there .Self absorbed bragging is tiring  after awhile.
twooflower
Exasperating Eyesore

INTJ and/or P

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: 2007 March 01, 08:04:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Seasons ate my Pets too.   Angry  Thankfully Seasons works fine after reinstalling Pets, but WHY did that happen?   Tongue

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: