More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 July 02, 16:40:43

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540275 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6519 Members
Latest Member: Gegahex
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  Leave me alone and let me eat
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Leave me alone and let me eat  (Read 4477 times)
Baroness
cwieberdink
Retarded Reprobate

Dark and evil penguins!

View Profile
Leave me alone and let me eat
« on: 2005 September 21, 02:26:55 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

So, is townie dining an uninterruptable activity?  I had my sim downtown at a restaurant and she wanted to chat up the sparklingly handsome guy at the next table, but she stood there waiting for him till the action cancelled from her queue.  Is there no way to interrupt a townie's dinner to say hello or maybe ask for a dance?

C

Darkerdink -- aide to Dark_Trepie.  Now with moar dark!
nothingbutsims
Re: Leave me alone and let me eat
« Reply #1 on: 2005 September 21, 02:34:32 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

One of my sims was downtown and a friend of hers was at the bar having a drink.  I tried getting her to dance with him but he wouldn't leave his drink.  I had to wait patiently until he was done before they could have any kind of contact.
Darkstormyeve
Feckless Fool

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2005 September 21, 04:41:35 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thats what I am finding too. I find that you won't get to interact with them if its set that they leave after their meal/drink. If they are staying on at the bar/club then yep, you just have to wait I think.

Ancient Sim
Dead Member

Back from the dead ...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: 2005 September 21, 09:57:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I had two Sims on a romantic dinner date and this Romance Sim who was best friends with the male half sat down at the next table (without eating) and continuously interrupted their conversation.  Then when they'd finished eating and were going to the car, she followed them and stood watching it drive off.  I suppose she fancies him, but it was a bit 'stalkerish'!

Some favourite Sim thingies:  Film:  Lord of the Sims; Song: Losing My Sim by SIM; Book: Interview With the Sim by Sim Rice; Smell: Fried Simions; Colour: Simple.
Darkstormyeve
Feckless Fool

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2005 September 22, 23:04:25 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I think I read somewhere that you can get stalkers in this game. Anyone know if this is true?

Oddysey
Nitwitted Nuisance

Robotic Baby Harp Seal!

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2005 September 22, 23:31:11 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Game calls it "rivals." Sounds like that's what it is; another sim competes with yours for the attentions of your date. A sim who is "furious" with yours is more likely to become a rival.
simmiecal
Dead Member

No kittens within five miles of my house! :)

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 2005 September 22, 23:33:40 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I think I read somewhere that you can get stalkers in this game. Anyone know if this is true?

My romance sim's ex-wife is definitely stalking him. She comes around his lot all times of the day and night. She is constantly (4-8 times a sim day) knocking over his trash bin. She ALWAYS shows up on the community lots when he is on a date. I figured it was time to get a sim restraining order against her:  made her a vampire so she won't bother him during daylight hours.
Marg
Dimwitted Dunce

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 2005 September 22, 23:46:39 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

My romance sim's ex-wife is definitely stalking him. She comes around his lot all times of the day and night. She is constantly (4-8 times a sim day) knocking over his trash bin. She ALWAYS shows up on the community lots when he is on a date. I figured it was time to get a sim restraining order against her:  made her a vampire so she won't bother him during daylight hours.

LOL    That may be okay during the daytime.   But what about at night?   Now you have a stalking, pissed off Ex-wife who also just happens to be a vampire.    It should be good for a few chuckles.
Oddysey
Nitwitted Nuisance

Robotic Baby Harp Seal!

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 2005 September 23, 00:33:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Vampires are enterataining. Especially if you're dating one: they come by to drop off the flowers, then screech and go "Aagh! The sun! I must flee!"

I've also found that having vampire postal workers and paper deliverers is entertaining. And I need to get around to making a "zombie alien vampire nanny."
SciBirg
Garrulous Gimp

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 2005 September 23, 00:45:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I would love to see that! Maybe you could borrow one of Motoki's nannies and experiment on ?

INTJ
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: