More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 June 28, 05:47:04

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540275 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6519 Members
Latest Member: Gegahex
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  Get puppy/kitten/dog/cat wants - they are driving me crazy!
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Get puppy/kitten/dog/cat wants - they are driving me crazy!  (Read 2447 times)
Twibil
Blathering Buffoon

I open at the close.

View Profile WWW
Get puppy/kitten/dog/cat wants - they are driving me crazy!
« on: 2006 November 19, 02:35:07 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I aplogize in advance if I have somehow missed this, I have spent the last 15 minutes searching (using the search button, no less) for any mod that will cut back or eliminate the obsessive want for a furry pet.  I have found other mods that affect the wants for other things in the game but was wondering if there was one for pet adoption wants.

Feel free to snigger, poke and laugh, It has happened before and have gotten used to it.   Roll Eyes

My sim families have enough to be going on with without worring about untrained pets destroying their garbage cans and sofas.  You know, like removing the ladder from the pool during a pool party.

"The rumors that Peter Pan was a fairy are completely unsubstantiated; Not that there's anything wrong with that." - Pascal Curious

www.curiousstate.com
LFox
Irritating Ignoramus

View Profile
Re: Get puppy/kitten/dog/cat wants - they are driving me crazy!
« Reply #1 on: 2006 November 19, 04:03:13 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I think the hack under Pescado's testing called antipetobsession includes fixes that fix this.  I've been using it for some time now and it's fixed the obsessive wants with pets, as for the get puppy or kitten wants i haven't really noticed them popping up much if at all since i added the hack in.
Twibil
Blathering Buffoon

I open at the close.

View Profile WWW
Re: Get puppy/kitten/dog/cat wants - they are driving me crazy!
« Reply #2 on: 2006 November 19, 19:04:02 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thanks for the help, I will go check it out now.

"The rumors that Peter Pan was a fairy are completely unsubstantiated; Not that there's anything wrong with that." - Pascal Curious

www.curiousstate.com
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: