More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 June 28, 05:22:27

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540275 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6519 Members
Latest Member: Gegahex
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  move in problem
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: move in problem  (Read 4434 times)
LynnMar
Horrible Halfwit

View Profile
move in problem
« on: 2006 November 07, 15:06:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I can't move any sims into my houses,  after I purpose move in,  then I get a message "your pet is pregnant and you have to wait until they give birth.

well the sim I asked to move in did not have any pets and the sim family I was trying to move him into, did not have any pets either

so, I tried it in several families, all without pets,  I even tried to move in a townie that I invited over but I still got the  pet is pregnant message...

Has anyone else had this problem?    Is it an ep problem or a hack problem.

I hope it is not a hack problem for it will take me all day to take them out and reload the game and so forth.   Sad

thanks
Mizz Rose Bud
Dimwitted Dunce

View Profile
Re: move in problem
« Reply #1 on: 2006 November 09, 12:42:42 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I have a similar problem, my sim had only the Stay Overnight option ... even thoug the relationship were 100/100 and they were engaged and my sim were the only one living on the lot ... very strange

Rose
Madame Mim
Retarded Reprobate

Tards, Damned Tards and You Were Adopted.

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2006 November 09, 13:13:05 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I think that's been reported as a conflict between Doc Doofus's LotFullOfSims and Pets - do you have that mod?

Mia kusenveturilo estas angiloplena.
kaydee
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2006 November 09, 14:00:26 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm having the exact same problem and I do not have that hack.  The only hack I have that ups the number of Sims allowed on a lot is by Squinge (and it has been updated for Pets...supposedly).  It's really annoying.
Sleepycat
Stupid Schlemiel

meow!

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2006 November 09, 14:21:48 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I think even people that didn't have any hacks had this problem but my brain is a little blurry right now  Undecided
jase
Dimwitted Dunce

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2006 December 02, 22:14:08 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

This is a stupid Maxis bug.  A patch is available for download here:

http://box156.bluehost.com/~aestudi1/forums/inteenimater/viewtopic.php?t=290

NB: You may not need this if you have syberspunks move-in hack(s).  Do not use this with the kitten killer; it will be included as part of an upcoming beta.

Isn't it about time you did your part in God's plan?  Go on, install InTeen today.  What would Jesus do?
Morague
Corpulent Cretin

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 2006 December 03, 05:10:39 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

An alternative work around I found very early on is Squinge's More pets - it icreases the number of pets allowed on the lot, which in turn allowed me to move in my pledges.

It is an EA bug. I contacted Tech Support about it a few days after pets came out & was told point blank that this was simple a game play issue & that I could find the answer on the Bulliten Board! God, their Tech Suppoet sucks, big time.
RainbowTigress
Sucky Name Person
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 2006 December 03, 05:15:15 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Syberspunk has a fix for this in Peasantry.  I tried it out, and it works great.  You can get the standalone fix also, if you don't want the moveinall hack.
jase
Dimwitted Dunce

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 2006 December 03, 07:09:23 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Syberspunk has a fix for this in Peasantry.  I tried it out, and it works great.  You can get the standalone fix also, if you don't want the moveinall hack.
I wasn't aware he had a stand-alone version of that.  Probably should have done my homework better before reinventing the wheel. *shrug*  It was causing me all kinds of grief with InTeen, so I had to fix the problem there anyway.

Isn't it about time you did your part in God's plan?  Go on, install InTeen today.  What would Jesus do?
RainbowTigress
Sucky Name Person
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 2006 December 03, 07:30:06 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

No prob, Jase.  I figured you might not be aware of it.  I only know because I was pulling my hair out with this problem and posted about it another thread.  Syberspunk found the problem and posted a test hack, which worked great.  He said it might conflict with Moveinall, which he had taken over, and he rolled the fix in with it as well as leaving the fix by itself.
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 2006 December 03, 07:40:24 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I don't thnk I've ever actually used the "move in" action in ages, or, well, really, ever, and never ran into this when doing move-ins via marriage. Since Uni I just drop from the neighborhood map if at all.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: