More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 June 28, 05:15:36

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540275 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6519 Members
Latest Member: Gegahex
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  My first alien vampire.
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: My first alien vampire.  (Read 3294 times)
Dark Trepie
Senator

View Profile
My first alien vampire.
« on: 2005 September 18, 06:33:29 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y110/chipmc/alien-vamp.jpg

Gotta say, I'm somewhat disapointed that they don't keep their black eyes.  This is one of the few pre-made aliens, Stella Terrano.  I can only imagine what an alien born from an abduction with really big eyes would look like...
Mister Roboto
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
Re: My first alien vampire.
« Reply #1 on: 2005 September 18, 08:26:06 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I've had a normal sim bitten by a vampire so far.  The guy was out to dinner, did the surprise engagement, she accepted, then a vampire came over and bit him, then took off.

It was the count.  The sim had meet the female vampire before, and built a relationship with her, but she never but him.  It took forever to build it too, sine she mostly just hissed a lot and liked to dance....  I think the relationship score was 100/50 before they became friends, and 100/90 to be best firends, and 100/100 to be in love.  Then he got engaged to some one else, and she caught him, but still didn't bite him... although she just walks in to his house in the middle of the night and goes to his sbed room and states at him, until she gets bored and goes dance to the stero.  And to get her to leave he just asks.  Go figure.
Motoki
Lord of the Nannies
Uncouth Undesirable

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2005 September 18, 15:06:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Stella had rather humanoid features to start though. I think it would be a little more interesting with an alien who looks like the Pollination Tech in Strangetown. Wink As for the eyes, I remember seeing black alien eye contacts somewhere, can't remember where though. :O

Personally, I want to try to make an elder female alien zombie vampire and then use SimPE to make her a nanny. LOL! Previously, I had a zombie nanny name Lisa who I resurrected with the career reward after she, as a normal human nanny, died in a fire she started while she was making a grilled cheese (hmm, need to give her the grilled cheese aspiration Wink ). She's slow as hell and even more worthless than a normal nanny, but amusing as hell to watch.

In communist China Peggy's hairs cut you!
MokeyHokey
Dimwitted Dunce

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2005 September 18, 16:23:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Personally, I want to try to make an elder female alien zombie vampire and then use SimPE to make her a nanny.
  Shocked Motoki, I can't wait to see your avatar if you manage it!  Might give me nightmares, though...  Grin
Oddysey
Nitwitted Nuisance

Robotic Baby Harp Seal!

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2005 September 18, 17:37:16 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Alien zombie grilled cheese-obsessed vampire nanny?! Woot! If you make a hack that replaces the regular nannies (or at least one of them) with that, I might actually use nannies again. They're really sort of useless to me, even without the annoying bits, because my sims don't often have kids before they've built up enough days off to keep an eye on them, and they usually have grandparents to do that anyway.

But an alien zombie vampire who constantly yakked about grilled cheese? Awesomeness.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: