More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 June 26, 11:33:10

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540275 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6519 Members
Latest Member: Gegahex
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  Can you attach 2 hacks ?
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Can you attach 2 hacks ?  (Read 8918 times)
jrd
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
Re: Can you attach 2 hacks ?
« Reply #25 on: 2006 May 29, 22:52:46 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

magicmoon: the global patch doesn't work in OFB/FF‏S‏ Sad

I used some of the reservable beds, but not any more. I now rely on door locking.
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: 2006 May 29, 22:56:52 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well, I don't know what it is about this one house.  Every day I put their homework on their desk, and still they don't put it there the next time.  Sad  I keep hoping maybe they'll get the idea, but I've about given up on them.  Undecided
Sims will not use a desk to do their homework unless it happens to be The One Desk.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
RainbowTigress
Sucky Name Person
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: 2006 May 29, 23:07:49 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Sims will not use a desk to do their homework unless it happens to be The One Desk.
I'm talking about when using Dizzy2's Homework in Bedroom hack.  They will seek a desk in their bedroom first and put their homework there.  If there is not a desk or table in their bedroom, they will look outside their bedroom.  I use the sleep clock, so my sim kids pretty much know which bed is theirs.  I think the problem is just the design of this house.
verdaeni
Exasperating Eyesore

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: 2006 June 01, 08:26:01 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

im using dizzy's  homework in the bedroom  and also inge's  token to assign bedrooms and they usually get them on their own desk.    it was lost in the update and i havent found it again yet, but there was a hack on mts2 i think that had them do homework automatically at 7pm that was GREAT.

Life is tough.
Life is Tougher if you act STUPID.
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: