More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 July 01, 08:50:10

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540275 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6519 Members
Latest Member: Gegahex
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  Graphics Glitch - Faces
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Graphics Glitch - Faces  (Read 9038 times)
ZephyrZodiac
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
Re: Graphics Glitch - Faces
« Reply #25 on: 2006 May 30, 21:01:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

If you were as prolific in CAS as I am, you'd never get them all back - you wouldn't remember their names!  I presume you ran a windows search on your PC just to be sure!  Even if you only had a very old backup, you could still use it for cloning.

Zephyr Zodiac
Orikes
Knuckleheaded Knob

Spifftastically Fantabulous!

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: 2006 May 30, 21:54:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hehe. Smiley

I wasn't quite that prolific. I had eight families I'd created to populate the initial neighborhood, but I was really only playing four of them regularly. The others weren't that interesting.

Originally I'd had the Sawyer, Jackson, Kates, Hurle, Michaels, Shannon, Jinsun, and Boone families. (Can you guess what I was getting into when I created my neighborhood... Isla Lostundo. Yes, I am a dork.) At this point, I've recreated Sawyer, Jackson, Kates and Hurle. I might remake the Shannons, but I'll probably skip the Boones and Jinsuns.

ZephyrZodiac
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: 2006 May 30, 21:57:55 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I guess it helps if you're using characters from a film or a book, you have a reference point.  I make mine up as I go along, so if I didn't have backups, they'd get forgotten!  (I still have most of my old sims1 hoods too!)

Zephyr Zodiac
Orikes
Knuckleheaded Knob

Spifftastically Fantabulous!

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: 2006 May 30, 22:24:32 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I remember some of my sims1 families, but I got very bored with them pretty quickly. Sims2 is much more engrossing for me, with the whole generational thing. Smiley I like that they grow up.

ZephyrZodiac
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: 2006 May 31, 01:42:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I spent an awful lot of time downloading!  And when I got bored, I'd start a new neighbourhood!  I'd also have a lot of different mixtures of EPs.

Zephyr Zodiac
verdaeni
Exasperating Eyesore

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: 2006 June 01, 07:57:58 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

don;t give up due to the little red x.  i get that all the time.  if i delete LotCatalogs  and let the game regen it on the way up, im back in the game again.

im not sure about the face.  there is a long list of things to do for the stuck burnt face in my buglist...  ending in a tutorial posie flump did  if nothing else works... http://tinyurl.com/n6dme

Life is tough.
Life is Tougher if you act STUPID.
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: