More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 June 28, 09:49:10

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540275 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6519 Members
Latest Member: Gegahex
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  sim can't leave college
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: sim can't leave college  (Read 3896 times)
LynnMar
Horrible Halfwit

View Profile
sim can't leave college
« on: 2005 August 20, 16:56:23 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

my sim did not get a taxi after he graduated.   I had him call a taxi  and it never came.

I know you have a fix for it but I don't know which one it is. 

Go ahead,   Make fun  of me.   Tongue   I know you will anyways.    Grin
ZephyrZodiac
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
Re: sim can't leave college
« Reply #1 on: 2005 August 20, 21:01:38 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It's the Graduation No Move Out Fix.  Is your sim living in a Greek House?  They seem to be particularly affected by this bug.

Zephyr Zodiac
Ancient Sim
Dead Member

Back from the dead ...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: 2005 August 21, 01:02:52 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I had this problem until yesterday.  Checked a few forums and in my case it was a conflict between JM's moveoutfix and TwoJeffs graduation moveoutfix.  The latter was also stopping people moving out in the main neighbourhod. 

Some favourite Sim thingies:  Film:  Lord of the Sims; Song: Losing My Sim by SIM; Book: Interview With the Sim by Sim Rice; Smell: Fried Simions; Colour: Simple.
ZephyrZodiac
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2005 August 21, 03:52:49 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thanks, I knew it was one of them caused problems, but wasn't sure which.  You've saved me the trouble of installing them again one at a time to find out!  At present I don't have any of them in my game, they're all sitting on my desktop, but Jane Stacks just moved out with no problems!  Now all she has to do is get by until Martin graduates - he finally realised how much he really liked her when I told him to influence Joshua to kiss her and he refused!  I suppose it was inevitable after two years living in the same house!

Zephyr Zodiac
syberspunk
Heretic
Terrible Twerp

ISTJ - what a crazy random happenstance

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: 2005 August 22, 17:26:29 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I had this problem until yesterday.  Checked a few forums and in my case it was a conflict between JM's moveoutfix and TwoJeffs graduation moveoutfix.  The latter was also stopping people moving out in the main neighbourhod. 

Which is twojeffs' graduation moveout fix? I don't remember if I have it. I have most of Pescado's and twojeffs' hacks and fixes. I vaguely recall twojeffs' having a fix for this, but don't remember what hack it was. Is it his Final Exam's hack that is supposed to fix it?

I scanned VS briefly and didn't see anything that immediately stuck out. It wasn't listed under his critical fixes, as far as I know. Unless it is the final exams fix. So... if that is the case, we shouldn't use the final exams fix AND Pescado's moveout fix?

I appreciate any help or clarification. Thanks. Smiley

Ste

ZephyrZodiac
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2005 August 22, 17:52:30 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Apparently not, there does seem to be a conflict betwen them.  For the record, I took them all out, and my last sim to graduate did so with no probs, and from a Greek House!

Zephyr Zodiac
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: