More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 June 30, 03:00:12

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540275 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6519 Members
Latest Member: Gegahex
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  Face missing!
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Face missing!  (Read 2733 times)
Lion
Knuckleheaded Knob

View Profile
Face missing!
« on: 2006 March 18, 21:33:32 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

This only happens when I assign uniform on employees. Some of them loose their face so that the sim has a hole above the neck and under the hair, even if when I only selet Maxis hair. Who knows how to solve this?

Sims 3 Blog: Twinbrook Redux
Motoki
Lord of the Nannies
Uncouth Undesirable

View Profile
Re: Face missing!
« Reply #1 on: 2006 March 18, 21:59:55 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I've had it happen once. When I changed it went away. I wish I could get the face to disappear for the servo recolor I'm trying to make. Maybe I should assign it as a 'uniform'.  Tongue

In communist China Peggy's hairs cut you!
Lion
Knuckleheaded Knob

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2006 March 18, 22:02:25 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I've had it happen once. When I changed it went away. I wish I could get the face to disappear for the servo recolor I'm trying to make. Maybe I should assign it as a 'uniform'.  Tongue

change it, you mean a different hair?

Simlover
Querulous Quidnunc

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: 2006 March 18, 22:02:47 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I always mark a new uniform for new employees then add it to uniform collection because I found if you pick a presaved one it changes the new employee to look like the other.  Im not sure if this is what your doing or not but thought I'd share this tidbit.

Axe murdered since 2006
Motoki
Lord of the Nannies
Uncouth Undesirable

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2006 March 18, 22:03:50 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

No I just changed their outfit. I can't remember if I changed in or out of the uniform but either way it went away. The mirror might work though. I didn't try it.

Lion
Knuckleheaded Knob

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2006 March 18, 22:22:44 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Simlover, in my game I can use a preset uniform without the employee changing her face. That happened to me when I was hopping lots with the synctimer. No more. And no, I don't use presaved uniform because it also changes hair.

Motoki, so it is a specific outfit? I did choose a new out fit for the elder female employee than I usually set for employees, the purple shirt and pants outfit came with OFB, the shirt is in a slightly different shade than the pants. I will try other uniforms.

For employees to use mirror, you need Merola's multimirror, right? I'm a little reserved about controlling uncontrollable sims after OFB. Somehow I feel it will change their behavior, like what happend in the all-in-one npc. You don't have any problems, Motoki?

Motoki
Lord of the Nannies
Uncouth Undesirable

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 2006 March 18, 22:30:39 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

No you don't need to make them selectable you can use the vanity mirror from University and have one of your sims give them a makeover or you can use the beauty chair if you dare risk a failure. Wink

You should also be able to do management assign uniform or management wear normal clothes on employees too, or something like that.

For me the oufit that I had the issue with was a uniform for a teen girl, one of the 1950s poodle skirt outfits and a custom hair. I don't think it's any particular outfit that does it, maybe it's the hair? I think some of those new helments actually do hide the face and are supposed to.

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: