More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 June 28, 11:34:22

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540275 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6519 Members
Latest Member: Gegahex
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  Woohoo'd to death
0 Members and 7 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 8 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Woohoo'd to death  (Read 68798 times)
ZephyrZodiac
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
Re: Woohoo'd to death
« Reply #25 on: 2005 December 28, 17:49:23 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Interesting as well that, although Michael Bachelor and Mortimer Goth are supposedly from the original sims1, their characters and appearance are so different - I mean, Michael was a very lazy Libra with oriental features in Sims1!  How lazy can you get, they couldn't even bother to load the original game and check out what they were supposedly recreating!  (And since he was so lazy, I would NEVER have partnered Michael with Dinah!  no wonder Nina had to live with them, someone had to do the housework!  I'm sure that's how he met his end - Nina got fed up with cleaning puddles and bumped him off!

Zephyr Zodiac
Bangelnuts
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: 2005 December 28, 17:53:53 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Interesting as well that, although Michael Bachelor and Mortimer Goth are supposedly from the original sims1, their characters and appearance are so different - I mean, Michael was a very lazy Libra with oriental features in Sims1!  How lazy can you get, they couldn't even bother to load the original game and check out what they were supposedly recreating!  (And since he was so lazy, I would NEVER have partnered Michael with Dinah!  no wonder Nina had to live with them, someone had to do the housework!  I'm sure that's how he met his end - Nina got fed up with cleaning puddles and bumped him off!
That could be but Don Lothario is a natural slob and look at who maxis atttempts to pair him up wit? Miss lazy herself Cassandra Goth

I have joined the ranks of many herre and have been banned from Brynnes forum.I must say the pleasure is all mine in having been banned from there .Self absorbed bragging is tiring  after awhile.
ZephyrZodiac
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: 2005 December 28, 18:04:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I personally think they don't really intend Don to go through with it!  After all, since he's not Fortune, and her only attraction is her family's money, why would he want to?  And, although he's a slob, he's not lazy!

Zephyr Zodiac
Bangelnuts
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: 2005 December 28, 18:08:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Don is a slob and I agree he isnt lazy! but if you get rid of the glasses and the hairstyle Caassandra is actually quite Pretty.so the attraction for him may be her looks, and as they are a huge mismatch I agree they probably arent meant to be together!

I have joined the ranks of many herre and have been banned from Brynnes forum.I must say the pleasure is all mine in having been banned from there .Self absorbed bragging is tiring  after awhile.
ZephyrZodiac
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: 2005 December 28, 18:16:05 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Certainly wouldn't be a marriage made in heaven! Grin In fact, when they meet post NL, they don't exactly get loads of Lightning Bolts!

Zephyr Zodiac
Lythdan
Lipless Loser

Fingers in ears!!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #30 on: 2005 December 28, 23:42:43 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Certainly wouldn't be a marriage made in heaven! Grin In fact, when they meet post NL, they don't exactly get loads of Lightning Bolts!

That's probably because Cass is a family sim and Don is a Romance sim...you could tinker a bit with the turn ons and try and get a bolt...

Photobucket has a dirty mind.
ZephyrZodiac
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: 2005 December 28, 23:51:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I've had some Romance and Family sims get more than one bolt, but admittedly not many!  Family always seem to be best suited to a Knowledge Sim!  (My Mary-Sue only had one LB for Daniel until I made him Knowledge and her Family!  And she stopped swooning every time he walked past!

Zephyr Zodiac
Bangelnuts
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: 2005 December 29, 00:00:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

That's probably because Cass is a family sim and Don is a Romance sim...you could tinker a bit with the turn ons and try and get a bolt...
actually Cassandra and  Don have nothing in common and thats part of the problem

ZephyrZodiac
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: 2005 December 29, 04:38:14 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yes, it's not just their aspirations that turn each other off, Virgo and Leo are not a good combination, especially the sloppy Leos!  But I've matched Cassandra with far more suitable husbands than Don, and she always ends up cheating!  Must be in the genes from Bella!

Zephyr Zodiac
RainbowTigress
Sucky Name Person
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: 2005 December 29, 04:46:09 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

My Cassandra never cheats. Tongue
ZephyrZodiac
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: 2005 December 29, 04:57:53 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Doesn't she have a job?  If she has a job, she starts cheating at work, then brings the current romance sim whose marriage she wants to break up home with her, and proceeds to break up her own!  (She even makes a dead set at Romance sims who are 100% (thanks to simPE) gay!  But when I had her married to Beau, she brought Daniel Pleasant (her best friend's husband and one of Beau's best friends) home from work with her and leapt into his arms.  I was stunned and Beau was furious!

Zephyr Zodiac
Bangelnuts
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: 2005 December 29, 05:00:46 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Bella actually although she is a Romance Sim doesnt really "cheat" if she is with a Sim she really loves and has super chemistry with. I had her married to Joe in one version of my Game and she never once cheated on him  Tongue cant say the same about Joe though he would cheat at the drop of a "hat". I currently have Bella Pregnant By Joe  Just to see if I can get a Miniature Justin,Samantha or Colleen born in Game from the two of them. I have Don Lothario's orphanange on Stand by for any kids the two of them have and dont want Grin

Marchioness
Brynne
Smells Like Pee
Souped!

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: 2005 December 29, 05:05:35 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

That sounds *vaguely* familiar, Bangel...
ZephyrZodiac
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: 2005 December 29, 05:07:23 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Poor Don!  I know he's a great parent, but he can actually be a great husband too!  Just give him the chance!

Zephyr Zodiac
Marchioness
Brynne
Smells Like Pee
Souped!

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: 2005 December 29, 05:08:30 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Does anyone remember when I did exactly this? I stuck up for the guy. Yes, he is a good parent.  Cheesy
ZephyrZodiac
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: 2005 December 29, 05:15:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Give him a nicer beard (I like Hairfish's medium brown beard) and a surfer-boy hairstyle (Hairfish's one which doesn't cover up his eyes!) and he's really quite nice-looking too!

Now Ricky Cormier, on the other hand, new hair and trendy clothes and a nose job, looks positively evil!  And he stalks college students!  (He missed college, grew up before I had Uni!)  But maybe it's because he's been left looking after Orlando Centowski and Randy London and hasn't met anyone who wants to woohoo with him!  He had a teenage affair with Meadow, but when she invited him over to the house she shares in College, not even one Lightning bolt!  But Glen Grass, who was her boyfriend after Ricky grew up, and is a Knowledge sim, was a different story!

Zephyr Zodiac
reggikko
Axe Murderer
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: 2005 December 29, 05:18:07 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Um, yeah. Just mildly familiar. I wonder where I might have heard this before. Wink
Marchioness
Brynne
Smells Like Pee
Souped!

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: 2005 December 29, 05:21:09 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Poor Don. No longer a "babe magnet". Now he's a "baby magnet"...
RainbowTigress
Sucky Name Person
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: 2005 December 29, 05:21:48 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yeah, I remember reading this story before, wasn't it on your site, Brynne?? Wink

And my Cassandra had a job and brought people home from work just like all sims do.  That doesn't mean she is cheating with them.  Sims only cheat if you tell them to.  I don't know why Cassandra and Brandi get such a bad rap.  They are both very sweet and caring Family sims, and I have never had a problem with either of them.  I married them both to CAS sims that I made for them, and they were faithful their entire lives, had 10 kids each and reached the top of their careers.
Marchioness
Brynne
Smells Like Pee
Souped!

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: 2005 December 29, 05:24:20 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yes. Proof that Don is a devoted daddy to Joe and Bella's unwanted offspring (and Don is now happily married in my game, ZZ):

ZephyrZodiac
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: 2005 December 29, 05:32:03 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

http://forum.simfreaks.com/index.php?showtopic=4239&hl=daughter

If you scroll about half-way through this topic, I posted pics of Brandi's third son, Keanu, with his daughter in the game I was playing before I installed Uni!

Zephyr Zodiac
Marchioness
Brynne
Smells Like Pee
Souped!

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: 2005 December 29, 05:33:21 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Cute, ZZ! Do you have any pics that show his face?
ZephyrZodiac
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: 2005 December 29, 05:37:06 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I probably have, but they'd be stored on my second HD so it would take a while to find them, and I wouldn't know how to post them here.  But, if you're interested, I'll dig them out and see what I can do.

Zephyr Zodiac
Marchioness
Brynne
Smells Like Pee
Souped!

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: 2005 December 29, 05:38:29 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yeah! When you get a chance, sure. I'm curious to compare.
Bangelnuts
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: 2005 December 29, 05:38:52 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I know but having tried Don out as a Parent I know for certain he is a terrific Daddy.and Bella Lives in her own Place and Joe lives with Jamie and Rainbow. so not quite the same as you had it neither is moving in with Don or each other

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 8 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: