More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 28, 21:06:29

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6511 Members
Latest Member: zheng
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  Awesomeware
| |-+  The Armory
| | |-+  AutoYakYak Macro Phone Caller (10/25/06)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 13 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: AutoYakYak Macro Phone Caller (10/25/06)  (Read 251895 times)
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
AutoYakYak Macro Phone Caller (10/25/06)
« on: 2005 July 30, 11:09:42 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Updated with new improvements and featureslike, including the "Call Family" fambly phone directory for unintroduced family.

autoyak.zip

RTFM:
Auto Yak-Yak (v0.96b) for TS2U - TS2PETS
Made by: Flying Fish System (J. M. Pescado & Doctor Boris)

Congratulations to: Draklixa!

INSTRUCTIONS:
Place in your MYDOCU~1\EAGAME~1\THESIM~1\DOWNLO~1 directory.

FEATURES:
Adds the following calling features to your phone:

I. CALL FRIENDS:
    Automatically picks and chooses existing friends and calls until relations
    are repaired. Will not appear if you lack any friends in need of calling or
    if nobody is available to be called (at work/school, too late, etc.)

II. CALL ENEMIES:
    Automatically picks and chooses existing disliked sims to harass until
    relations bottom out (unilateral). Will not appear if you have nobody you
    dislike or nobody can be harassed at this time (too early, not home).

III. CALL FAMILY:
    Presents a dialog of family members looked up in the phonebook, including
    those you haven't personally met yet: Useful for introducing sims to their
    relatives without ridiculous amounts of shuffling between lots. Will not
    appear if there are no relatives with STR < 95: Use "Call Friends" instead.

COMPATIBILITY:
This hack is fully compatible with all FFS hacks. Tested for TS2PETS.

SIDE EFFECTS:
May cause computer damage, incontinence, explosion of user's head, coma,
death, and/or halitosis.
« Last Edit: 2006 October 25, 10:25:26 by J. M. Pescado » Logged

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
Sandilou
Knuckleheaded Knob

SL Diva or TS2 Drama Queen? Uh...both!

View Profile
Re: AutoYakYak Macro Phone Caller
« Reply #1 on: 2005 July 30, 12:03:29 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Fantastic!  Thanks.

happy now :-)
jrd
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
Re: AutoYakYak Macro Phone Caller
« Reply #2 on: 2005 July 30, 12:46:43 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Cool Smiley
pamysue
Corpulent Cretin

View Profile
Re: AutoYakYak Macro Phone Caller (07/31/05)
« Reply #3 on: 2005 July 31, 19:39:22 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

This is perfect!  Thank you so much.  Smiley

It's a shame that stupidity isn't painful.
Larita
Asinine Airhead

Free Thinker

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2005 July 31, 20:49:47 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Wow!  This is great!  A wee fix for those of us who tend to neglect our relatives...

Cain't say it enuf...love what ya do, JM!  Grin
DMDye
Corpulent Cretin

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2005 August 01, 00:01:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I just installed this, but I'm not getting the "call friends" option..... I'm going to reinstall, then post if it still does not work....
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 2005 August 01, 00:18:34 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

If your relationship is maxed out with all of your friends, the option will go away since there will be no point in calling anyone.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
Ness
Hairy-Bellied Heretic
Terrible Twerp

DOWN WITH CHEESE!

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 2005 August 01, 11:01:06 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

oooh!

I was hoping for something like this - when I had a couple of elders who were getting close to death - I wanted to max the family relationships to guarantee bigger inheritances...  but then, I trashed the neighbourhood and started over...  will look forward to using it when my original sims get closer to that life stage!

thank you!

Ness
Kitiara
Lipless Loser

boolprop IQTestingEnabledTrue

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 2005 August 02, 06:54:45 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Love ya much!

I would like to ease the minds of anyone that thinks that I am ignoring them. You are not paranoid.
I am not normal. I have never met a normal person. I disbelieve in such mythical creatures.
ZephyrZodiac
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 2005 August 04, 17:27:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Great for Popularity Sims who I find neglect their families dreadfully!

Zephyr Zodiac
SimsHost
Corpulent Cretin

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 2005 August 06, 12:05:09 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Oh, I needed this!  My star line family was getting so big that I was wasting a tremendous amount of time just trying to keep track of who knew whom!

Golly, JM!  If you keep eliminating all the tedium from The Sims 2, all we'll have left is something that's fun to play!
dusty
Feckless Fool

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 2005 August 09, 06:14:16 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I am currently having an issue with the phones in my sim's dorm - I have the latest version of this and the phone hack.  Each time I have a sim 'call friends', I get the  "hi _____ do you want to join our call?" popup even though no one is on the phone.  If I say yes they just hang up and it happens again, if I say no, they can then 'call friends'.  Am I the only one this is happening to?
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 2005 August 09, 10:32:25 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

This is a known effect of what happens if you install the phone hack while somebody is on the phone. Make sure people in all saved lots are not on the phone before installing phone-mods of any kind.

ZephyrZodiac
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: 2005 August 10, 12:43:19 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

In one of my lots it only affect the teenager, not the parents, and once she moved to Uni it all sorted itself out.

Zephyr Zodiac
Kitiara
Lipless Loser

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: 2005 August 10, 14:03:31 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I've been using autoyak and the phonehack since they were downloadable. Love them. Make keeping friends work so much better. Now, for my problem. I recently reinstalled my game (did quite a few stupid things before I knew better, decided to nuke the ticking timebomb and start fresh). Ever since, phone doesn't work. I can call to invite over, but if I Call Sim, or Call Friends I get problems. The actual call seems to start. The call icon never gets replaced with the thumbnail of the callee's face. In the relationship panel, the callee never moves to the far side. The relationship never increases. In the motives, social does not go up.

I do not understand this. It worked perfectly for me before. I even downloaded a new copy in case I had somehow gotten a currupt file. I can still invite, and autoyak. But I miss the call friends option. Any clue? Cry

I would like to ease the minds of anyone that thinks that I am ignoring them. You are not paranoid.
I am not normal. I have never met a normal person. I disbelieve in such mythical creatures.
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: 2005 August 10, 16:04:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It may be a bugged callee. Any idea who is being called?

Kitiara
Lipless Loser

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 2005 August 10, 17:22:50 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Suspected it might be the lot. I tried 5 other lots, and even checked the other 'hoods, just to be sure. It's happening everywhere.
As for the callee, it doesn't seem to matter. So far this has occurred on at least 10 lots, calling different people.
« Last Edit: 2005 August 10, 17:28:07 by Kitiara » Logged

J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 2005 August 10, 18:06:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

This is certainly mysterious, then. I don't have a good explanation of why Call Friends and Call Sim don't work, since the two run on partly independent codes. This is a Uni-equipped game, correct?

Kitiara
Lipless Loser

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: 2005 August 11, 00:25:39 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yes I have Uni, and both mods worked perfectly until I reinstalled. Just to check possible conflicts, though I can't think of anything that would be, I even took out everything from my download folder but your phonehack. Still no go.

J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: 2005 August 11, 02:00:45 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Does it happen without the Phonehack, and only with the AutoYak? If not, does it resume happening (make sure nobody is on the phone still!) when you reinstall the Phone Hack? Are you installing the RIGHT Phone Hack?

Kitiara
Lipless Loser

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: 2005 August 11, 02:15:34 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I am using the version that came out with the new family option. To test I took out everything But the phonehack. Still had a problem. I haven't tried it again without the phonehack. I will go test that now.

Update: With the phonehack out of my game, the call sim function works in exactly the lame-ass manner it is supposed to. I'm not sure if this is good or bad news?? Huh
« Last Edit: 2005 August 11, 02:31:41 by Kitiara » Logged

J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: 2005 August 11, 02:41:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Now hang up the phone and put it BACK. Does it still break? And does the AutoYak function correctly in the absence of the Phone Hack?

Kitiara
Lipless Loser

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: 2005 August 11, 02:54:40 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Okay. Phonehack back in. The only thing in my download folder. It broke again. They just stand there like dolts as social decays and the relationship does not change. No pacing like normal on the phone. No movement at all. Stupid little pixel people look like they are in trances.

J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: 2005 August 11, 04:18:11 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Weird. Are you SURE you're not using the WRONG version? The "new family option" is a part of the AutoYak, not the Phone Hack. Make sure you're not using the wrong Phone Hack, like Phonehack Old.

Kitiara
Lipless Loser

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: 2005 August 11, 04:25:19 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

After the problem showed up I redownloaded, but will do so again, just to make sure I didn't screw up.

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 13 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: