More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 July 01, 10:03:53

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540275 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6519 Members
Latest Member: Gegahex
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS3/TSM: The Pudding
| |-+  The World Of Pudding
| | |-+  Riverview saves disappear.
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Riverview saves disappear.  (Read 2738 times)
Tiababy
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
Riverview saves disappear.
« on: 2010 January 10, 03:11:02 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I've updated my game recently and spent roughly 2 and a half hours getting Riverview and my Sims store bits back.  Angry

Now I've come across an issue, in that I can not save a family in Riverview. As soon as I save and exit or go to main menu (after saving) thats it they disappear. This isn't an issue with sunset valley, that saves and plays fine.

I've now lost my main family as they were in Riverview  Cry
I've deleted all the old saves for Riverview so I can create fresh ones but it hasn't worked, at this stage I'm a bit stumped.

Anyone have any ideas on how I can fix this?
If I can't fix it I guess I'll stick with sunset valley until EA breaks that one too. Thanks in advance for any help.
coyote
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
Re: Riverview saves disappear.
« Reply #1 on: 2010 January 10, 04:48:29 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I've updated my game recently and spent roughly 2 and a half hours getting Riverview and my Sims store bits back.  Angry

Now I've come across an issue, in that I can not save a family in Riverview. As soon as I save and exit or go to main menu (after saving) thats it they disappear. This isn't an issue with sunset valley, that saves and plays fine.

I've now lost my main family as they were in Riverview  Cry
I've deleted all the old saves for Riverview so I can create fresh ones but it hasn't worked, at this stage I'm a bit stumped.

Anyone have any ideas on how I can fix this?
If I can't fix it I guess I'll stick with sunset valley until EA breaks that one too. Thanks in advance for any help.
Yes. when I was working on a fix for riverview. I had a case like that. Please go read how to get Riverview to work in this post.
http://www.moreawesomethanyou.com/smf/index.php/topic,17610.0.html
If you are still having problems you can send me a private message on this forum.
Tiababy
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
Re: Riverview saves disappear.
« Reply #2 on: 2010 January 11, 00:01:09 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I managed to finally get my saves to work after removing all traces of Riverview from my game.
It meant digging through a lot of folders.
Then I just grabbed my riverview file from an old back up and placed it in the new destination and got it working finally  Grin

Thanks for your help though. After reading through your post it became apparent what files may have caused the trouble  Smiley
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: