More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 September 28, 12:15:11

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540280 Posts in 18067 Topics by 6543 Members
Latest Member: tyerules
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS3/TSM: The Pudding
| |-+  The World Of Pudding
| | |-+  Wasn't sure where to put this...
0 Members and 5 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Wasn't sure where to put this...  (Read 3237 times)
Xaruny
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
Wasn't sure where to put this...
« on: 2009 November 29, 01:09:04 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm not sure if this is a result of Awesomemod or the hacks I used, or plain stupidity on account of EA and people who create CC.

So, it's a relatively simple problem, I tried downloading CC Sims from the Exchange on the official site, however when I try to use them in game, she turns into some default girl and the game shuts down. I've found that the creators of the CC Sims used CC to make them, but they also included said CC in the download, which is why the files are 90+ Mb. I see it in my installed content on the tray, but I can't seem to find it in-game. I'm using the latest update, though I've also tried the original version, no patches, as well as 1.4.6, but neither gave me the answer I so need.

So, my question to you is; How do I fix this? Do I just download all the CC from the sites that the original posters got it from? even though it already says that it came with the Sim model?
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
Re: Wasn't sure where to put this...
« Reply #1 on: 2009 November 29, 02:36:04 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Right. Sims3packers don't actually include all content, and people on the BBS are tards, so you can't believe anything they say. THE CAKE IS A LIE.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
Xaruny
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2009 November 29, 03:06:50 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Right. Sims3packers don't actually include all content, and people on the BBS are tards, so you can't believe anything they say. THE CAKE IS A LIE.
Right as usual oh omniscient one. I think I've figured it out though. I believe that the outside sourced CC is in the file and does download, but it's in the wrong format. Since it's all packed together as a .sims3package, and the CC needs to be a .package, it doesn't show up in the game since it's under the wrong file name, explaining why it can't be found in-game. I told a guy at tech support that, he's forwarding it over to the development team.
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2009 November 29, 03:27:25 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

No, that's just stupid.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
Xaruny
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2009 November 29, 03:33:46 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

No, that's just stupid.
Eh, maybe so. Made sense to me...
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: