More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 June 30, 18:10:56

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540275 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6519 Members
Latest Member: Gegahex
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  weird dormie problem
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: weird dormie problem  (Read 2541 times)
LynnMar
Horrible Halfwit

View Profile
weird dormie problem
« on: 2005 November 08, 18:06:46 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I had one dormie who did not come out of his room for a long time, so I used the move_objects and put him outside of his room,  then I had this sim girl interact with him and she did not like him so she kept shoving him and poking him and then she kicked his butt,   well, then I didn't see him anymore and I looked outside and he was standing at the edge of the lot, not on the side where they exit to go to class but the other side.   

Then in a little while I did not see him anymore and their were animations coming from his room, like pictures of the stereo being on,  so I went into buy mode so I could see what he was doing and he was not there, just animations.   I figured maybe he was hiding behind the door, so I rotated the lot all around and he is not in there,  he has disappeared.    Huh

maybe he was afraid that girl would kick his butt again.   Grin
ZephyrZodiac
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
Re: weird dormie problem
« Reply #1 on: 2005 November 08, 21:03:45 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Have you tried saving, exiting and then re-entering the lot?  the dormie should theoretically reappear.

Zephyr Zodiac
Ancient Sim
Dead Member

Back from the dead ...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: 2005 November 08, 22:04:21 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I've had dormies stay in their rooms for ages like that.  One of my dormies in Pleasantview is a vampire and she has been known to stay in her room for two days.  It doesn't help that the game insists on sending her to bed at around 10pm, so when she's awake it's daytime and she spends the whole day arriving and leaving over and over again.

Some favourite Sim thingies:  Film:  Lord of the Sims; Song: Losing My Sim by SIM; Book: Interview With the Sim by Sim Rice; Smell: Fried Simions; Colour: Simple.
ZephyrZodiac
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2005 November 08, 22:09:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It's great fun when you ban them from the lot, and they keep arriving, going up in a blue cloud, then arriving again!  (And have you noticed, you can put a really nice bed in their room, but they still insist on sleeping standing up by the door?

Zephyr Zodiac
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: