More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 June 30, 10:20:20

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540275 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6519 Members
Latest Member: Gegahex
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  cuddling with family
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: cuddling with family  (Read 5982 times)
Ellie
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
cuddling with family
« on: 2005 November 18, 14:41:32 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

My sim mother cuddled her teenage son on the sofa. Her husband (and father of the child) was in the same room and got furious with both of them and the wife got a "got caught cheating"-memory. This is ridiculous, is there a fix for this?
Motoki
Lord of the Nannies
Uncouth Undesirable

View Profile
Re: cuddling with family
« Reply #1 on: 2005 November 18, 14:45:19 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

LOL sounds like Pescado needs to add this one to his fix. Although I thought when family members did it, it was snuggle not cuddle?

In communist China Peggy's hairs cut you!
Inge
Round Mound of Gray Fatness
Senator

Senator Emeritus. Oh hold on, I am still a senator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: 2005 November 18, 15:20:14 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Ellie, do you have any hacks that allow family members to have romantic or sexual relations with each other?  I don't think this scenario could have happened in the game as Maxis left it.

\"They\'re here, on the forum. A question riddled, spoiler giving, speculative cancer of sim evil\" -- redearth, Snooty Sims, 2009
bluecatvon
Feckless Fool

I'm so handsome

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2005 November 18, 15:32:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

i don't have NL, but is this what you mean?

[attachment deleted by admin]

Our Creator was bored. Our Creator made humans. Our Creator loves Sims 2!
sadiebutterfly
Asinine Airhead

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: 2005 November 18, 16:09:24 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Do you have any teen woo-hoo hacks installed? Juliet and Hermia Capp were getting squickily cosy on the sofa the other day and the only romance-related hack I have is teen woo-hoo, so I am blaming that until proved otherwise.

edited to add: in my experience, 'snuggle' is only available to adults and children, not adults and teens. 'Cuddle' is a romantic interaction normally not available to relatives.
skandelouslala
Lipless Loser

Don't look now but they're going to kill you.

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2005 November 18, 16:10:30 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I think that option *should* only be availabe for children..not teenagers.  I'd check for a hack or something...something sounds off anyways.
Ms.Perception
Pinheaded Pissant

From me to you.

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 2005 November 18, 18:18:28 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I had the inteeminator for a little while and that's what happened. It was a little disturbing. Suffice to say I no longer have teen woohoo hacks in my game. I haven't checked to see if its still there because well I'm scarred for life that Dirk Dreamer broke up his parents marriage.

Do you even need one of these when you don't actually post?
Dark Trepie
Senator

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 2005 November 18, 18:30:42 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yes, inteenimator does cause this.  I had a mother and son sitting on a couch watching TV once and noticed the option to cuddle was there.  Of course I didn't do it though because...ewww.

And I distinctly remember the Parent/Child interaction being called "Snuggle" and not being romantic.

I still use inteen but I have to keep on the look out at all times.  That day on that community lot when Kennedy Cox started flirting with Meadow Thayer was somewhat disturbing.  Ivy Copur tried flirting with a downtownie teen as well, but at least he was rejecting her...
Marchioness
Brynne
Smells Like Pee
Souped!

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 2005 November 18, 19:47:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I've noticed siblings have the option to "cuddle" in bed, as well. Like Trepie, I did not go there. I don't even want to see it on the menu! Inteenimator-related as well, I presume? Bleah.
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 2005 November 18, 19:50:27 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

More Awesome Than You does not support the use non-awesome hacks.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
Marchioness
Brynne
Smells Like Pee
Souped!

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 2005 November 18, 20:39:02 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

More Awesome Than You does not support the use non-awesome hacks.

I know, I know... Roll Eyes
skandelouslala
Lipless Loser

Don't look now but they're going to kill you.

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 2005 November 18, 20:59:25 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I've noticed siblings have the option to "cuddle" in bed, as well. Like Trepie, I did not go there. I don't even want to see it on the menu! Inteenimator-related as well, I presume? Bleah.

Ew.  Tongue

That's one reason I will not download the Inteenimator.  It just seems like a seriously corrupt version of the Insiminator.  I don't have many morals dammit..but I draw the line somewhere and that's beyond the point of somewhere lol
Zeljka
Knuckleheaded Knob

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 2005 November 18, 21:43:49 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Ew.  Tongue

That's one reason I will not download the Inteenimator.  It just seems like a seriously corrupt version of the Insiminator.  I don't have many morals dammit..but I draw the line somewhere and that's beyond the point of somewhere lol

heh heh, I don't think those are intentional (or one would hope), perhaps someone should let him know they're there?

Remember first that the greatest inequality is to treat unequal things equally
simmiecal
Dead Member

No kittens within five miles of my house! :)

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: 2005 November 18, 21:55:04 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Ew.  Tongue

heh heh, I don't think those are intentional (or one would hope), perhaps someone should let him know they're there?

There's already a post on his forum telling him about it. I also linked to this thread. If Jase is going to track down the issue (assuming that it is related to Inteen) it would be helpful if some of you gave him details like what other mods you're using, the version of Inteen you have, if you are using any flavor packs, etc.

http://www.insimenator.net/showthread.php?t=2464
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: 2005 November 18, 21:58:01 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Okay, I think this issue has now been pretty firmly addressed. It is not policy to support non-awesome hacks, and so I'm going to close this down before I throw up, or catch fire, or something.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: