More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 June 29, 22:13:08

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540275 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6519 Members
Latest Member: Gegahex
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  Hello are you an adult, no I am a YA!
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Hello are you an adult, no I am a YA!  (Read 2434 times)
MissDoh
Retarded Reprobate

View Profile
Hello are you an adult, no I am a YA!
« on: 2005 November 05, 02:46:31 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

From time to time I tried to found a way to recognize adult from YA by looking at their avatar but cannot seem to find any difference.

When I add only University it was not that hard to spot them since from time to time I knew all the townies before I even sent a Sim to University.

Now with Nightlife things are different there are a lot of new townies added and I just created a custom hood in which I deleted all the characters so it is really hard to tell which are adults and which are YA after I graduated a Sim and it moved back in regular hood.

Do any of you have a trick to spot them easily within the game.  I don't have SimPe so cannot check their files, anyway I would not want to quit and reload my game all the time to check that.
« Last Edit: 2005 November 05, 03:04:49 by Missdoh » Logged
Bangelnuts
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
Re: Hello are you an adult, no I am a YA!
« Reply #1 on: 2005 November 05, 02:57:37 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

From time to time I tried to found a way to recognize adult from YA by looking at their avatar but cannot seem to find any difference.

When I add only University it was not that hard to spot them since from time to time I knew all the townies before I even sent a Sim to University.

Now with Nightlife things are different there are a lot of new townies added and I just created a custom hood in which I deleted all the characters so it is really hard to tell which are adults and which are University after I graduated a Sim and it moved back in regular hood.

Do any of you have a trick to spot them easily within the game.  I don't have SimPe so cannot check their files, anyway I would not want to quit and reload my game all the time to check that.
even so for the most part YA's dress different than adults. the weirder the out fit the more likely it is to be a YA

I have joined the ranks of many herre and have been banned from Brynnes forum.I must say the pleasure is all mine in having been banned from there .Self absorbed bragging is tiring  after awhile.
MissDoh
Retarded Reprobate

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2005 November 05, 03:07:29 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

That's true but Nightlife unlock a lot of YA clothes which are now available for adults too.  My main concern is when I pick the phone and want to call a Sim, I cannot tell which are adults and which are YA.  There is a bit of clothing showing so for some I can make it out but other than that I see no way to difference them from one another.
Bangelnuts
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2005 November 05, 03:22:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

That's true but Nightlife unlock a lot of YA clothes which are now available for adults too.  My main concern is when I pick the phone and want to call a Sim, I cannot tell which are adults and which are YA.  There is a bit of clothing showing so for some I can make it out but other than that I see no way to difference them from one another.
thats because YA"s and adults can now date each other etc......

I have joined the ranks of many herre and have been banned from Brynnes forum.I must say the pleasure is all mine in having been banned from there .Self absorbed bragging is tiring  after awhile.
MissDoh
Retarded Reprobate

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2005 November 05, 03:40:54 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Oh well  I guess I will do it the old fashioned way which is make a Sim go to college, pick-up the phone and note the name of all the Sims there is in the college phonebook.  It takes time to note them all but it if very efficient.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: