More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 June 30, 11:28:45

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540275 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6519 Members
Latest Member: Gegahex
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  Oops! You Broke It!
| | | |-+  Sims are getting stuck in hammock
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Sims are getting stuck in hammock  (Read 3257 times)
JacquiES
Dimwitted Dunce

View Profile
Sims are getting stuck in hammock
« on: 2008 August 04, 02:39:48 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Lately my sims have been getting stuck in hammocks while on vacation.  They begin to read and then when another action appears, (for instance- leaving or checking out) the book disappears and they are stuck there unless I exit the lot and reload it.  I was wondering if this was a known issue or if anyone else has this problem.  I just would like my sims not to die if I don't notice they are in the hammock.  Well most of them that is.   Wink   Thanks.
Millie
Corpulent Cretin

View Profile
Re: Sims are getting stuck in hammock
« Reply #1 on: 2008 August 04, 10:26:09 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hi JacquiES

I have this problem on occasion. I have all EPs and stuff packs except IKEA. My sims have used the hammocks at home, with no problems, so it does seem to be a vacation lot problem. Hacks I have in place are Pescados Directors cut, ACR, and a set of Risky woohoo hacks. I'm not sure where I got these from but they look like this SS_RiskyWoohooInBed.package. Any of these similar to what you've got in?
jsalemi
Town Crier
Vacuous Vegetable

In dog we trust, all others pay cash...

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2008 August 04, 14:02:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I've seen that problem recently, too -- seems to have cropped up since FTp3.  I saw it when a sim was reading in a hammock and I tried to get her husband there for a quicky (she had a public woohoo want).  Queued up the woohoo, and she put the book away and they both ended up stuck -- her in the hammock and him standing next to it.  I could only clear them by forcing an error on her, and then having them start the woohoo interaction as soon as she got back into the hammock. 

And it was on a community lot, and no, I don't have any of Ste's Risky Woohoo hacks in my game.

Excelsior, you fathead!
I am Canadian.
buddha pest
Irritating Ignoramus

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2008 August 04, 19:25:11 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I've recently been having it happen on a home lot.

I only have up to FTp2.
jsalemi
Town Crier
Vacuous Vegetable

In dog we trust, all others pay cash...

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2008 August 04, 21:33:37 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

FTp2 and FTp3 are essentially the same patch; I think the only big difference is that 3 adds support for the EA Store.

Excelsior, you fathead!
I am Canadian.
JacquiES
Dimwitted Dunce

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2008 August 05, 01:13:43 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Sorry for totally bailing on my own thread but its been a hectic day.  Anyway, I have not installed any of the patches for Free Time I just use the director's cut from here and a few of TJ's hacks as well.  No risky woohoo or acr.  I guess I could just force an error I just sometimes don't notice until they are completely in the red.  I do a really good job with some of my sims.  Roll Eyes
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: